WandaVision merch alert! Get your exclusive first look at new tees, Funko Pops, and more
Warning: This article contains spoilers about the series finale of WandaVision, "The Series Finale."
Welcome to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Scarlet Witch.
WandaVision's first season of era-hopping episodes ended last Friday with a reveal for the ages: Wanda Maximoff finally made it onto a Marvel Cinematic Universe screen in her full Scarlet Witch outfit. Long-teased (and long-expected after Disney acquired Fox), the Scarlet Witch defeated Kathryn Hahn's Agatha Harkness and was forced to say goodbye to the Hex of sitcom bliss she had created.
Paraphrasing Vision, we can expect to see Wanda again soon — more specifically in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, where the questions we were left with in the finale (where's White Vision? Why does Wanda hear the erased Billy and Tommy?) will hopefully be answered. In the meantime, Disney has released a huge lineup of merchandise related to WandaVision to whet fans' appetites, and EW has your exclusive first look.
- Scarlet Witch Funko Pop, $9.99 at amazon.com
- Soda Scarlet Witch Funko Pop, $14.99 at chaclicecollectibles.com
- Agatha Harkness Funko Pop, $10.99 at amazon.com
- Billy and Tommy (Halloween) Funko, $19.99 at amazon.com
- Scarlet Witch Special Edition Figurine, $19.99 at shopdisney.com
- Scarlet Witch Hasbro Legends Figurine, $19.99 at walmart.com
- WandaVision Cosbabies, $22.99 each at shopdisney.com
- WandaVision Tees, $24.99 at shopdisney.com
- Scarlet Witch Jewelry Kit, $89.99 at gamestop.com
T-shirts, Funko Pops, makeup, and even a Scarlet Witch tiara are just some of the new Wandavision-themed items coming your way. Perhaps the most jaw-dropping moment in the finale was the second post-credits scene, where Wanda astral-projects herself as she studies the Darkhold and then hears her supposedly-gone children (cue foreboding music). The scene is immortalized by a Funko Pop where Wanda levitates and flips through the ancient book of spells.
Fans can also get a glow-in-the-dark soda can Funko Pop of Wanda, plus Cosbabies of the White Vision, Vision, and Scarlet Witch alongside toy figurines of Wanda from Diamond Select toys and Hasbro. Even more, Disney has released a Scarlet Witch tiara that's bound to come in handy when Halloween rolls around, alongside themed t-shirts reminiscent of the Bewitched-inspired second episode.
You can find the full list of EW's exclusive first look above, as well as some product highlights below. And check out everything you'll want to know about WandaVision from our coverage here.
Scarlet Witch Funko Pop
Scarlet Witch Soda Funko Pop
Scarlet Witch Hasbro Legends figurine
Scarlet Witch Diamond Select figurine
WandaVision Makeup Kit
WandaVision 'Vision Wardrobe Changes' Vision Tee
WandaVision 'Vision's Gum In The Works' Tee
WandaVision 'Is This Really Happening' Tee
- Can Johnny Depp and Amber Heard make a comeback after defamation trial? Hollywood experts weigh in
- Bobby Brown was 'scared to death' to marry Whitney Houston, locked himself in bathroom on wedding day
- The Blacklist season finale pits Harold Cooper against Raymond Reddington
- Jinkx Monsoon explains why she blocked Shea Couleé on Drag Race All Stars 7: 'I was trying to think clairvoyantly'