The complete list of clues for every The Masked Singer season 6 contestant
- TV Show
The Masked Singer is back for its sixth season, which means a whole new batch of celebrities in wild costumes whose true identity viewers must uncover.
As always, EW has you covered for all of your clue needs along the way. Each week, we'll update the below list with all the info given from the latest clue packages, as well as what happens during the singers' time on stage and the panelists' latest (bad) guesses of each of the contestants' identities.
So fire up those search engines and put on your thinking caps, because it's time to unmask 16 new costumes.
- Skunk's first clue package is very glamorous
- "I chose to be the skunk because I relate to the duality, the yin and yang"
- A man is seen reading a newspaper with the headline "Has the Golden Ear Winner Lost Her Mind?"
- She says there are two sides to every story, and she's here to tell hers
- Also says she's "seen it all" over the years
- There are misconceptions that she's "quick to get into a fight" but she says "honey, that couldn't be further from the truth"
- "You don't always have to react when provoked," she says as she hits a guy with her tail
- She's shown spraying a pink bottle of "hater spray" as she says she's ready to get back out there and "make it do what it do, boo" after taking time off to be with family
- A gold train set, a very expensive-looking pink bag with gold detailing, a first class ticket from Seoul to Masked Singer, a vase with a "D" on it, and lots of fight scenes appear in the first package
- Second package is set in a library
- Says she is a "forever student" but the biggest thing she's learned is "life happens"
- She had a full-ride scholarship when she got some unexpected news that changed her life
- Says she was forced to take a different path, as a book titled "Big Book of Acting" is shown
- "Success isn't measured in a diploma. It turns out, that pivot in my life was the greatest degree I could ever get"
- Says her second performance is for all the women who "put their own dreams on hold for others"
- A U.S. government book, a book titled "Expect the Unexpected," and another titled "Iron Out Your Swing" with a golf club on it all appear in the second package
- "Listen, I've been to some of the most epic parties around. I mean the glitz, the glamour, some of the most iconic people in the world," she says to start the third package
- The Pufferfish (Toni Braxton) is shown
- Says she used to be "the hostess with the mostest" but now she limits the "people I allow into my personal space"
- She says as you get older it's okay to "remove the wrong people from your life"
- Skunk is shown doing the disco point
- This week she is singing something she can relate to, a song about leaving the glitz and glamour for a "simpler, more positive life"
- Family-size box of cookies, a food platter with donuts, shrimp, and grapes, and a disco ball all appear in the third package
- "You know, I've thought about what life would be like if I had a time machine probably more than the average person, to fix one of my biggest regrets," she says to start the fourth package
- Her regret? Not saying hi to a loved one because of her pride — she didn't yet know it, but she wouldn't get to see that person again
- If she could do it again, she'd give that person a hug. "But that one hug could have changed the course of history," she says
- Says she has to keep moving forward, so she chose an upbeat song to celebrate love
- A fancy black-tie affair, lots of glasses of champagne, a cherry at the bottom of a glass, and orchids appear in the fourth package
- To start the fifth package, she says the pressure is on, and there is some stiff competition
- "Bull to me would be the one to beat. He's bringing all the energy," she says
- Says he's making her rethink some things: "I need more passion, I need more emotion, I need more soul, honey. I gotta win this thing!"
- Skunk says every song she sings, she makes it her own
- Says she's been told Etta James would want her to portray her in a movie
- "Throughout my career, I would say just as many people have been inspired by my person as by my music"
- Says one time she was at church with her good friend Whitney Houston, and there was a woman who was crying. She says she was sure the lady was crying because of Whitney, but she was crying because of Skunk and one of her songs
- "It made me realize that my actions and the hardships I've been through didn't just make me stronger, they helped other people, too, and I'll take that with me forever," she says
- A Statue of Liberty figurine, candles, Masked Singer hot sauce, a card for the "Presidential Suite," and a red kerchief all appear in the sixth package
- First performance: Sang "Diamonds" by Sam Smith
- On why she wanted to do The Masked Singer: "I felt like it was time for me to make a big leap and do something that I hadn't done in a long time."
- Second performance: Sang "It's a Man's, Man's, Man's World" by James Brown
- Skunk's Locker Clue: The locker has a projector, various boas, and pom-poms in it, and there are signs for a French final and squad tryouts. "Because of miseducation, I'm always ready for the action," she says.
- Third performance: Sang "Midnight Train to Georgia" by Gladys Knight & The Pips
- Skunk's Party Favor Clue: A boombox. "Some say turn down for what. I say turn it up so the whole empire can hear you," she says.
- Fourth performance: Sang "Square Biz" by Teena Marie
- Time Travel Clue: Pager circa 1994 with "607" on it. "If someone sent me these three digits, it would make me feel like a complete dream girl," she says.
- Fifth performance: Sang "At Last" by Etta James
- Bling Shot Clue: "Love." "Nicole, I think you could say that we have a love connection," she says.
- Sixth performance: Sang "I Never Loved a Man (The Way I Love You)" by Aretha Franklin
- Tongue Clue: Jill Scott. Robin says, "So it's not Jill Scott." Skunk says, "However, we have performed together a few times in the past."
- Seventh performance (with Michael Bolton): "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
Judges' guesses: Faith Evans, Mary J Blige, Toni Braxton, Sade, Lauryn Hill, Janelle Monáe, Fantasia Barrino, Taraji P. Henson, Queen Latifah, Tamar Braxton, Jennifer Hudson, Cynthia Erivo, Jill Scott, Brandy
- First clue package is very groovy and '70s-inspired
- "I wanted to become the Octopus because eight is a lucky number and I think I'm a lucky guy"
- Says he reached success at a very young age and he felt like he had it all
- "Everyone took me smiling as me not being serious"
- He's shown dancing around and goofing off
- He says people wanted him out and he fell pretty hard, and had to learn to let go of his ego
- He's shown tied to a cement block underwater, but when he rises again the guys give him a high five
- A gold telephone, seaweed, disco balls, a stack of cards with the eight of clubs on top, a shark, and ABC blocks appear in the first package
- First performance: Sang "Tutti Frutti" by Little Richard
- On why he wanted to do The Masked Singer: "My mom. It's her favorite show."
Judges' guesses: Dennis Rodman, Dwight Howard, Shaquille O'Neal
- First clue package is spaceship-themed
- "I'm excited about becoming the Pufferfish because I know a thing or two about defending myself"
- She says for most of her life she wanted to blend in but couldn't
- "I was the weird kid in science class who messed up all the experiments," she says
- She says her voice was "always different, not necessarily in a good way" as she's shown at a mic when a high-pitched feedback noise forces everyone to cover their ears
- Pufferfish says she had to learn to "stand up" for herself and hopes she "stands out"
- A disco ball, a scale with two beakers on it, a boomerang, an erupting volcano, a white guitar that says "guitarra" on it, and lots of dry ice science experiments all appear in the first package
- Second package is set in a church
- Says she was very sheltered and grew up in a religious household
- Going to movies and listening to music were off limits and she kept her dreams to herself
- "When I first rose to fame, I definitely turned heads"
- Some of the things she wore got her church talking, but she didn't care because it felt good to express herself
- "I'm leaning into that sexy side here. I feel like I'm at the Met Gala!"
- Says she's changing her voice for the panel, and hopes to make their "heads spin"
- A blue diary with a heart lock on it, a cardinal, a mushroom, flowers (marigolds maybe?), and lots of crosses appear in the second package
- First performance: Sang "Say So" by Doja Cat
- On why she chose Pufferfish: "Because she is queen of the sea."
- Second performance: Sang "Levitating" by Dua Lipa feat. DaBaby
- Pufferfish's Locker Clue: The locker has a "Spelling Bee Champion" banner, bubbles, and a reminder for varsity tryouts in it. "Well there's a clue. I mean I have bars, I've got moves, but I also have letters," she says.
Judges' guesses: Paula Abdul, Issa Rae, Maya Rudolph, Jessica Alba, M.I.A, Nelly Furtado, Vanessa Hudgens, Zoe Saldana
- First clue package is set in an ethereal forest
- "I'm excited to be Mother Nature because I've done it all. As seasons changed, so did I"
- She says the one thing she's never had the chance to be is a mother
- Says it took her a long time to come to terms with that, until she realized "the family that I already have" — she says this as a picture of season 2's winner Wayne Brady (the Fox) is shown
- Says she's protective of the ones that she loves
- "If you come after them all cray cray, this whole land of shame will come your way, honey"
- She holds up two fingers as lightning flashes around her
- "Tonight I'm going to blossom because, darling, life is good"
- A giant penny from 1972, a neon hummingbird, a reindeer, a raccoon, a bunny, glowing lights, a firecracker, rain, and intense sunshine all appear in the first package
- First performance: Sang "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross
- On why she chose Mother Nature: "Because Mother Nature is a force to be reckoned with. She's beautiful and scary at the same time."
Judges' guesses: Aisha Tyler, Tiffany Haddish, Chelsea Handler, Tracee Ellis Ross
- First clue package is set on the sea
- "I grew up in a small, small town that was surrounded by cows. Most people in the town didn't really go anywhere, but I always had bigger dreams"
- Says he left in search of his destiny
- "The doors I knocked on simply didn't open"
- Says he heard no again and again but he didn't give up
- "I became my own boss and eventually Hollywood and even Forbes took notice"
- A flag with his face, a portrait of him, a map of Cooperstown, a bunch of doors, a rainbow colored sky of stars, season 3's Astronaut (Hunter Hayes), and a lion all appear in the first package
- Second package is set in a garage
- "When I was in school, I marched to the beat of my own drum"
- He says he was most free to be himself in his garage
- He would put on performances there, which were "always sold out.. At least in my head"
- Says he was on his own planet
- The song he's singing tonight is about his first crush and inevitable heartbreak
- A colorful umbrella, a picture of the Disney Concert Hall, two trash cans, two wooden stools, lots of flowers and plants, and a black light appear in the second package
- "I am no stranger to a house party. My parties are notorious for having great music, everybody dancing," he says to start the third package
- Says he was a wallflower as a kid, but now he's the life of the party
- He's shown dancing and clicking his heels together
- Dedicates his third performance to Britney Spears
- "My feet have never been more gigantic but I know that I definitely have what it takes, and tonight, I get to be in the center of the ring"
- An invite to Carnegie Hall, pom-poms, a record player, and a pair of scrubs are shown in the third package
- To start the fourth package, he says if he could time travel, he would go back to when he "left [his] stable job to go and chase my dreams"
- "Like the Fresh Prince, suddenly, my life was turned upside down"
- Bull says he found himself alone in a strange, new place
- He says he had an apartment full of cockroaches but he is so thankful that it all paid off and worked out
- There's a reference to Moulin Rouge with "Bull in Rouge"
- Says there's a rumor going around that he asks the most questions of any of the contestants but he says he's just "very, very nosy"
- He says he's been trying to catch the other contestants in the bathroom to figure out who they are
- A pile of nails, a picture of Hall & Oates, theater masks, cockroaches, lots of candles, and flowery drapes all appear in the fourth package
- "This is absolutely the most nervous I've ever been in my entire life/career," he says to start the fifth package
- Says he's used to being "a solo performer" but this is a whole other level
- Bull says he has a habit of comparing himself to others in a way that can be "crippling," and adds that Skunk is incredible and someone he thinks he's listened to since he was a child
- "After years of chasing my destiny, I got a big break," he says to start the sixth package
- He says he thought it would change his life but instead it changed who he was, which he later regretted
- He's shown being frozen, and then thaws out and throws off a white cape
- "When I was true to myself, my success skyrocketed"
- The frozen plants around him come to life and sprout, and are surrounded by colorful butterflies
- Says he'll never miss the chance again to express himself
- A checkered racing flag, a man with a tiara and scepter, a rainbow-colored mermaid tail, a red wardrobe, and a white cape all appear in the sixth package
- "When I was younger, I always felt like I was playing a character," he says to start the seventh package
- Says he was told boys should play sports and not let their emotions show, so he tried all that, but he knew he was someone else
- "When there's no role models like you, it can make you feel a little invisible"
- Says it took a long time to find people who saw him for who he truly is, and that changed everything
- Now, his focus is to help others in that same way and he appreciates the patience people have had with him
- He's shown carrying roses and also being presented with a cake
- Says he hasn't always done or said things perfectly, but "I've always marched towards a better future for all"
- "I promised myself to always be bold, strong, and celebrate exactly who I am"
- He's shown getting pelted with a football and then wandering a forest of willow trees
- A football, tap shoes, smoke or fog in a forest, a white cake, rose petals and a small bouquet of roses all appear in the seventh package
- First performance: Sang "Drops of Jupiter" by Train
- On why he did The Masked Singer: "Well, Nick, you might find this as a huge surprise, but I'm actually quite shy about singing, so..."
- Second performance: Sang "What Hurts the Most" by Rascal Flatts
- Bull's Locker Clue: Cheerleaders in blue uniforms come out of his locker, and there's a giant red rose on the door. "I've always been a fan of school spirit, but nothing makes me happier than the cheer of the crowd," he says.
- Third performance: Sang "Circus" by Britney Spears
- Bull's Party Favor Clue: A package with red Christmas tree wrapping paper and a red bow with jingle bells on it. "I got you a shirt, Nick. I'm just kidding. Usually I'm the type of Bull that focuses on what's on the inside, but today, it's the wrapping that I'm showing off," he says.
- Fourth performance: Sang "Make You Feel My Love" by Bob Dylan
- Time Travel Clue: An iMac circa 1998. "This takes me back. I love this thing, but it made the most annoying sound ever [with the dial-up sound]. That sound will forever live rent-free in my head," he says.
- Fifth performance: Sang "Rain on Me" by Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande
- Bling Shot Clue: "Ring." To guest panelist will.i.am he says, "Will, we have more in common than you think. Does that ring a bell?"
- Sixth performance: Sang "Straight Up" by Paula Abdul
- Tongue Clue: Alexander Hamilton. "Well, Nick, I am not Alexander Hamilton nor was I in the Broadway show — yet. But, I did perform at the same venue where Hamilton had its Broadway debut," he says.
- Seventh performance (with Jesse McCartney): "Breakeven (Falling to Pieces)" by The Script
- Eighth performance: Sang "You Gotta Be" by Des'ree
- Ninth performance: "Invisible" by Hunter Hayes
Judges' guesses: Brian Littrell, Sisqó, Dwayne Johnson, Darren Criss, Justin Timberlake, Zac Efron, Rufus Wainwright, Donald Glover, Anthony Ramos, Leslie Odom Jr., Taye Diggs, Cheyenne Jackson, Lil Nas X, Billy Porter, Usher, Jason Derulo, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Adam Lambert, Jaden Smith, Jeremy Pope, Tituss Burgess, Neil Patrick Harris
- First package is set in a hamster cage (of course)
- "I wanted to become the Hamster because unfortunately my body is shaped very much like a Hamster, and also because I felt stuck in a bit of a wheel"
- "Who hasn't felt cooped up this past year or so"
- Mentions hopping from one project to the next with his famous friends
- "I'm used to being in all kinds of arenas"
- Says now he's breaking routine so he can let out all his pent-up energy
- He's shown breaking out of his cage as an alarm goes off
- Promises to be "the teacher's pet"
- A neon blue water bottle, cabbage, carrots, a sign with a mashup of the letters "v, s, a, m," a box with green and gold stars and circles, a red fish, and a poster for Alcatraz Island all appear in the first package
- "As you've probably guessed by now, I'm a bit of a party animal," he says to start the second package
- Says in his 20s, he was living in "a huge city, living with my best pals"
- He's shown dancing with a big group of friends
- "There's nothing like not being famous and the next day being famous"
- He says the fact he's still friends with all those people is phenomenal, and they're "really going to get a kick out of" him being on the show
- A picture of a basset hound, a purple purse, a royal scepter, and a Masked Singer vase with water in it all appear in the second package
- "If I could go back in time, I'd go back to the night my wife and I went to an afterparty after a Luis Miguel concert"
- Says everyone was there — Drew Barrymore, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jerry Seinfeld — but the only person his wife was impressed by was Miguel
- "She was ecstatic. I think that's the only time she's ever been impressed with anything I've ever done in my career"
- There's nothing more romantic than a song in Spanish he says, but his Spanish is "terrible"
- Nevertheless, he wants to dedicate his song to his wife
- A calendar with Nov. 30 (a Saturday) circled on it, pictures of the aforementioned celebrities, crazed fans with neon beachwear, and a plastic water bottle all appear in the third package
- First performance: Sang "Oh, Pretty Woman" by Roy Orbison
- Hamster's Locker Clue: The locker is smelly, covered in moss, and there's a baseball bat and a stuffed strawberry toy. "It's sunny and I like to play baseball," he says.
- Second performance: Sang "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" by Queen
- Hamster's Party Favor Clue: A blue hard hat with two water bottles on it (very reminiscent of a beer helmet). "I like to stay hydrated with my friends at the party," he says.
- Third performance: Sang "Sabor a Mí" by Luis Miguel
- Time Travel Clue: Portable TV circa 1984. "I never imagined that many, many años/years later, that me, the Hamster, would be on this stage with all my amigos," he says.
Judges' guesses: Danny DeVito, Bill Murray, Andy Richter, Jack Black, Rob Schneider, David Spade, Paul Rudd, Martin Short, Marc Anthony, Gabriel Iglesias
- First package is very Godzilla-esque
- "I might just be a newborn in a diaper, but I'm larger than life"
- Baby appears to have some sort of British accent, but he could be throwing us off
- "I was part of a baby Rat Pack, and we were famous for throwing punches, getting my hands dirty in the action"
- Says he's had blockbuster hits, an award-winning album, and radio play
- He says he replaced Arnold Schwarzenegger in a film
- Now, he's here to make the whole world "a giant playpen"
- New York's Grand Central Station, a giant pacifier, a muscle car, a movie theater marquee that says "Blockbuster Hit 2, starring Baby" on it, an album called "Rattle and Roll" by Baby, a Metropolitan Police badge with the number 54672, the White House, a helicopter, and an explosion appear in the first package
- "I love a good house party, and the best house party I've ever been on was a trip," he says to start the second package
- Says he got to bring his whole family along on the trip, which was a "house party on eight wheels"
- He got a picture of his kids taking sink baths
- Says he doesn't want to sing a song "just sittin' there" but wants to do one that gets people moving like that party bus
- A baby book with a tooth on it, a loofah and bath cap, and pictures of a baby, a raspberry, and a car traveling a desert road all appear in the second package
- First performance: Sang "You're the First, the Last, My Everything" by Barry White
- Baby's Locker Clue: There's a report card with the following grades: A (Math), B+ (Science), B (Social Studies), English (A-). It also says he failed Driver's Ed because of "too many high speed chases." "Sometimes when I go get a nap, I get the need to feed," he says.
- Second performance: Sang "Meet the Flintstones" by Hoyt Curtin
- Baby's Party Favor Clue: A grill and a cooler with the Masked logo on it. "I may just be a baby, but I'm still the star of the tailgate even if there is a little grease on that grill," he says.
Judges' guesses: Hugh Jackman, Vin Diesel, Chuck Norris, John Travolta, Bruce Willis, Rod Stewart, Gordon Ramsay
Queen of Hearts
- First package is set in a palatial garden
- "They say if you follow your heart, it's gonna lead you on some amazing adventures," she says with a strong Southern accent (could be fake)
- Says she's excited to do things on this stage that she's never done before
- "The truth is, I have spent my entire life learning how to champion my own heart"
- There weren't a lot of wants in her household growing up, but she left when she was young, which was scary for her
- There is a spinning, Alice in Wonderland rabbit hole-type image
- "I was determined to never turn back. I'm grateful for the hardships that I've overcome because they've made me who I am"
- She says all of our hearts are destined to be broken, but it's "what we do with the pieces that makes us extraordinary"
- A red jewel, clock set to 50:60 (or 10?), a tin man, a knight chess piece, a ghost, gold sparkles, a picture of Hilary Swank with "bff" on it, and a chess board all appear in the first package
- Starts the second package explaining that people are often surprised to learn that she's shy, because she's not like that on stage
- She's shown flipping through a dating app. The following guys appear: The Rock (listed as "action star"), a clown with the name Joe Kerr IV, a party boy named Couch Surfer, someone named Sour Doughboy, Austin Tatious, and Fly Guy
- "I've definitely loved and lost, but heck, that don't mean I can't get back on the horse"
- "Mr. King of Hearts should have emotional intelligence, he should be smart, he should be handsome, he should be outdoorsy"
- Says she's never sung in French before, but she's been practicing
- A balcony, a bouquet of pink flowers, candles, and hearts appear in the second package
- "One thing I've learned in my life is the power of words," she says to start the third package
- The press wasn't kind to her at first
- "Telling me what I should and shouldn't wear, what I should and shouldn't look like — all because I was a woman"
- The words "stupid," "simplistic," "dumb," "chubby" and "untalented" all appear from a bunch of megaphones
- But she says she's thankful for her experiences and she hopes that she made it easier for other people to follow her path
- A book of sketches, the moon, a black cowboy hat, and a card that says "with love" all appear in the third package
- In the fourth package, she says she wants to lean into the one thing that sets her apart — her heart
- "This next song reminds me of the best worst time of my life. Worst, because a dream was ending, one I never thought would. But, best because there I was on the other side of it, stronger than I ever imagined I could be"
- Says she thinks what's kept her here is trusting herself and her heart
- "My entire life I wanted to have a sense of community, and I found it in some really unusual and unexpected places," she says to start the fifth package
- Says there was a time in her life when she was living "like an animal"
- She says she's experienced life as someone who was poor and really wealthy, and it's "the poorest people who are the most generous"
- A theater, a raccoon, a deer, a stoplight, a sign with a red devil on it, a rainbow, a life raft, and a tea set all appear in the fifth package
- To start the sixth package, she says in her teens she wrote a letter to her grandma telling her she quit her job and moved out to pursue her music career
- The truth? She left her job because she had no choice and had no place to live
- Her car was stolen, too, but the few people who did listen to her music loved it
- "I wanted to fight for the light more than I wanted to focus on my bad circumstances"
- Says she still has the letter and she hopes her grandma would be proud
- "Sometimes, the single greatest act of defiance is shining your light no matter what the world tells you"
- A sign that says 'Home is Where the Queen of Heart is,' ruby red slippers, a jewel suitcase, a pink toy car, a letter addressed to 'grandma,' and a rainbow all appear in the sixth package
- First performance: Sang "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga
- Why Queen of Hearts? "I just feel like the world's just so noisy, so I am here to be a big 'ole blaring, blasting, megaphone of heart," she says.
- Second performance: Sang "La Vie en Rose" by Édith Piaf
- Speed Dating Clue: Would you ever date an ex again? "No," she says. What's your favorite activity on your day off? "I like to read, ride motorcycles, and hike," she explains. What do you notice when you meet someone new? "The vibe, like their swagger," she replies. What's your favorite place you've ever traveled to? "The Alps." Are you a book or movie person? "I like books," she says. Who captured her heart? "I would pick Ken [Jeong]. We would both have a roasting hot first date," she says.
- Third performance: Sang "River" by Bishop Briggs
- Turkey Drop Clue: The word "home."
- Fourth performance: Sang "She's Got You" by Patsy Cline
- Trophy Clue: The award for "Blockbuster Entertainer Winner." "I have to say, when I won it, I felt like a real leading lady," she says.
- Fifth performance: Sang "Bird Set Free" by Sia
- Nick "Cannon" Clue: A t-shirt for Ken that has the word "wrestle" on it. "So, I'm not afraid, like you, to get in the ring and get a little bit dirty," she says.
- Sixth performance (with Nicole Scherzinger): "Dream On" by Aerosmith
- Seventh performance: Sang "What's Going On" by Marvin Gaye
- Eighth performance: "Firework" by Katy Perry
Judges' guesses: Britney Spears, Fergie, Renée Zellweger, Ireland Baldwin, Ashley Judd, Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Kacey Musgraves, Jessica Simpson, Jewel, Kristin Chenoweth, Kelly Clarkson, Sia, KT Tunstall, Paula Cole, Christina Aguilera, Miranda Lambert, Kellie Pickler
- First package is set in the olden days
- "I may be living the high life — bestselling book, platinum album — but that was not always the case"
- Says he was always hustling when he was young, as he's shown selling worms
- "Then I found the human jukebox on a school bus"
- "Now here's the way the human jukebox works: You gotta put a quarter in my armpit and then I can sing"
- Says that girls really liked his "entertainer on the bus" act
- A stagecoach, an old-timey boot, a teacup, a stag figurine, a sign that says "The Magnificent Mallard," a blimp, a spotlight, a saxophone, a picture of Chris Pratt with "bff" on it, and a quarter all appear in the first package
- To start the second package, he says he does believe in love at first sight because he met his wife in fourth grade
- She had curly hair and he thought she looked like a "big ole glass of iced tea"
- Says he asked her "on a moonlight hike" to be his girlfriend, and he says she gave him a kiss on the cheek but she doesn't remember it
- They're shown walking away holding hands as he does a fist pump in the air
- Says his wife is so supportive, she's even here with him tonight, which is making him more nervous
- Iced tea, an eaten apple, cattails, and a rusty bench all appear in the second package
- To start the third package, he says he rose to fame as part of a pretty famous family
- He's shown holding an Allen key
- Says that families have their challenges: "I've had scrutiny over stuff my family members said"
- "Always remember that there's probably more things about each other that are alike than are different"
- Tonight he's singing a song by someone he basically considers family, Luke Bryan, who once pulled him up on stage to sing this song with him — but he didn't know the words
- A picture of Abraham Lincoln, white bread, an orca in a soup bowl, and a plate of cheese and fruit all appear in the third package
- "I'm 100 percent the underduck," he says to start the fourth package
- But, he says you never know because "Mallard loves eating Banana Splits" and Caterpillars make "great bait for fishing"
- Says he's the ultimate heartbreaker, just ask his wife (then he apologizes for the "dad joke")
- Teases that he has lots of kids
- First performance: Sang "Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)" by Big & Rich
- What's it like inside the Mallard costume? "Well, normally I don't dress this fancy, but with a face like this I'm used to disguising it," he says.
- Second performance: Sang "My House" by Flo Rida
- Speed Dating Clue: Who was your first celebrity crush? "Olivia Newton-John." Lights on or off? "On for sure," he says. What's your favorite physical attribute about yourself? "My dimples," he says. Really hairy or completely bald? "Extremely hairy." Who did he connect with the most? "I'm gonna say Jenny [McCarthy-Wahlberg], because I feel like we could sit on a couch and get on the same wavelength," he explains.
- Third performance: Sang "Play Something Country" by Brooks & Dunn
- Turkey Drop Clue: A white crown.
- Fourth performance: Sang "Fly" by Sugar Ray
- Trophy Clue: A plaque of "Barbara Walters' 10 Most Fascinating People". "Well, being known as 'fascinated' has always been my true calling," he says.
Judges' guesses: Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, Alan Jackson, Freddie Prinze Jr., Nick Offerman, Jon Bon Jovi, Mario Lopez, Kiefer Sutherland, John Rich, Dog the Bounty Hunter, George Foreman
- First package is set in a 1950s-style diner
- "Oh my God, I can't believe I'm here! It's The Masked Singer. It's been a long time since I've been solo. I'm used to sharing the spotlight," she says
- Someone she loves got some bad news about their health
- She says food always makes her feel better, so why not dress up like a cupcake to cheer up that loved one?
- Cupcake is shown dancing in the diner with those green boots highlighted
- Thinks this will be so fun and hopes it brightens up her loved one's day
- Two cupcakes on a platter, a jukebox (someone presses what looks like the 1983 or 1982 buttons on it), a drip coffee maker, a whiskey bottle, a Caution Wet Floor sign, heart-shaped pancakes, a receipt (numbered 91302) that says "Go get 'em girl! Xoxo," and a giant ice cream cone all appear in the first package
- Says she is a "hopeless romantic" and calls herself a "Black Liz Taylor" to start the second package
- Second package is a spoof on Say Yes to the Dress called Say Yup to the Cup
- "When I fall in love with a guy, I'm all in. I have learned a lot about love, particularly falling out of it," she says
- Says she's had many husbands
- "I love Bruno Mars. I just have a crush on his romantic manner. I love that. I like to sing what makes me feel good, and he makes me feel good"
- A pitcher and four glasses of cucumber water, a white lace dress, purple butterfly wings, needle and thread, and a colorful tutu all appear in the second package
- First performance: Sang "Heatwave" by Martha Reeves & the Vandellas
- How is Cupcake feeling after the performance? "Well, I was supposed to be here with some other sweet things but now I'm all alone," she says.
- Second performance: Sang "Finesse" by Bruno Mars
- Speed Dating Clue: What is the most used app on your phone? "Whole Foods," she says. Do you believe in love at first sight? "Sometimes," she says. If you could give your past self some dating advice what would it be? "Date, don't marry," she replies. Who would she date? "I think I would date you, Nick [Cannon]. We both got double trouble," she explains.
Judges' guesses: RuPaul, Roberta Flack, Tina Turner, Leslie Jones, Grace Jones, Tina Knowles
- First package is set in "the doghouse"
- He's shown blowing a whistle and lifting dog bone weights
- "Growing up there wasn't really a playbook for my game, so I had to make my own"
- His tail is shown wagging
- Says he saved up his money when he was 12 to buy his own gear
- He practiced every day
- "I always wanted to play in the big leagues, but then I met one of the biggest players in the game, and the rest is history"
- Says he always felt like the underdog
- Edvard Munch's painting The Scream, a grey cat, tons of dog bone-shaped weights, a trophy for Top Dog, boxing gloves, two giant stability balls (one red, one yellow), and a frisbee all appear in the first package
- First performance: Sang "Beautiful" by Snoop Dogg feat. Pharrell Williams
- Why'd he pick the Dalmatian costume? "I always feel like I'm the underdog, and tonight is gonna be a dog fight, so I had to go with my favorite dog — the Dalmatian," he says.
Judges' guesses: Nelly, Katt Williams, Reggie Bush
- First package is set in a carnival
- "We're so excited to be here because it's so unexpected. Hollywood's a small town, but there's times when it can make you feel small," the man says
- The woman says she went to school with big dreams and got a day job when she first arrived in Hollywood
- She's shown wiping down a table with a white rag
- She quit that job when she got her "big break," only to have to "beg for it back"
- He tells her there's no such thing as an overnight success
- They're shown playing the strongman game at the carnival. She hits it and it goes to the top, which says "big man" and "14:00" on it. He hits it and it says "8:00," "Give Up," and "7:00."
- She says this guy is her collaborator that sticks with her through the "sweet and sour" and shares her dreams
- An ice cream booth, a silver medal, balloons, hay barrels, a grey stuffed rabbit, hula hoops, and a strongman game all appear in the first package
- They say the hardest part of The Masked Singer for them so far has been choosing songs
- Their second package kicks off in a doll house
- Three ingredients to a perfect love song: "Fantasy," "pain," and "reality" (the woman argues it should be "heart" instead)
- The woman is shown trying to mash the stuffed red heart, she also smacks his globe away
- "Well, it took us a lot of time and consideration to pick the perfect song for date night, but we think that tonight we have nailed it," he says, as the two of them high five
- A book called Song Recipe Cookbook, a first aid kit with a red cross on it, a yellow stand mixer, a jar with confetti in it, a plate with the word "nothing" on it, a stuffed red heart, a potato masher, a small globe, and a banana split all appear in the second package
- "We are so thankful to be doing this together, genuinely. We are really having so much fun," the woman says in the third package
- The package is modeled after a 1950s sitcom
- She says the last time they worked together, it was a "nightmare"
- They bickered so much, the banana says because "she's impossible" and she argues that he doesn't want to learn new things
- But they think people ultimately loved watching what they did — "I think people saw the magic in us and they really couldn't stop watching it," he says
- They say they're grateful to be working together "one more time"
- A water tower for Splitsville, a beetle, a vacuum, and a banana peel all appear in the third package
- To start the fourth package, they say their biggest competition is Caterpillar with his winning personality
- "I think our strength is that we're theatrical — we put on a show," the woman says, to which the man adds, "We're making 90-second movies."
- Banana is shown playing the drums
- One of them dreamed of being a pop star but it didn't work out (the Ice Cream gets upset at this, but the Banana says that he didn't necessarily mean he was talking about her)
- Fifth package features a diorama of a drive-in theater
- "People say I'm fame-obsessed like I'm an egomaniac," the Banana says
- "I've heard people say I'm not very bright but at least I'm pretty," the Ice Cream says
- They say they've learned that they can get through any storm together, and then they're shown kissing
- A sign advertising a popcorn and soda for $5 each and a rotten banana for 47 cents, a movie poster for "Brain Freeze: We All Scream for Ice Cream (A Rich Summer Film)," a '50s-style convertible with Illinois license plates that say "Windy City," and a figurine of a Queen's Guard all appear in the fifth package
- First performance: Sang "A Million Dreams" by Pink
- Have they worked together before? "Well, we don't work together all the time, but I think when we have worked together in the past we've worked really well," she says. He adds, "Well, actually, banana is good by itself."
- Second performance: Sang "Cry Me a River" by Michael Bublé
- Speed Dating Clue: Do you kiss on the first date? "Heck yeah," the split says. Have they ever dated anyone on the panel? "Well, I went to Costco with Ken," the banana says. Swimming pool or lake? "Lake," the split replies. Would you rather celebrate with a small gathering or big party? "Big party," they say in unison. Who would they date? "We would date Nicole [Scherzinger], because we have a ball together," the split explains.
- Third performance: Sang "Let 'Er Rip" by The Chicks
- Turkey Drop Clue: The word "director."
- Fourth performance: Sang "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga
- Trophy Clue: A light-up mirror that says "favorite hottie." "Collectively, we have won quite a few awards, but that one you pointed out, Nick, I'm particularly proud of. Well, it's pretty obvious who the hottie is, actually. It ain't me," the Banana says.
- Fifth performance: Sang "Singin' in the Rain" by Arthur Freed
- Nick "Cannon" Clue: A t-shirt for Nicole that has the word "garden" on it. "Nicole, I love when you plant a little seed and you watch it grow and do great things over the years," the Banana says.
- Sixth performance (with Robin Thicke): "Don't You Worry 'bout a Thing" by Stevie Wonder
Judges' guesses: Katharine McPhee and David Foster, Faith Hill and Tim McGraw, Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling, Craig Robinson and Ashley Tisdale, Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello, Sarah Bareilles and Josh Groban, Hugh Jackman and Sutton Foster, Jeff Goldblum and Emilie Livingston, Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick, Zooey Deschanel and Lamorne Morris, Jessie J and Ed Sheeran, Ryan Tedder and Leona Lewis, John Krasinski and Emily Blunt
- "I'm excited to come into the competition as a Wildcard, especially as the Pepper. I want to spice things up," she says to start the first package
- Says she's always had her own flavor and is constantly thinking of ways to not be bland
- She's shown with many duplicates of herself
- "This last year has been the craziest. Something I did went viral basically overnight"
- Pepper says she didn't see it coming but the best part was seeing people take what she did and add their own take on it
- She's shown doing a TikTok dance
- "What the hell, why not get out there, and keep the flame alive and party as the Pepper?"
- A bottle of hot sauce, "Chiliwood" sign (spoof on the Hollywood sign), emojis, a tic-tac-toe board, a "keep dreaming" sign, and lots of flames appear in the first package
- Starts the second package saying if she could go back in time, she'd go to the moment when she first hit it big
- Says she was suddenly pulled "in a million directions" between interviews, red carpets and award shows
- "Sometimes you can get so caught up in 'what's next,' that you're not really living in the 'what's now.' I wish I had enjoyed that time for what it was: the beginning of an amazing career"
- Says she's trying to remember that lesson on TMS, and she only signed on for the show a few days in advance of filming, so it's been that same sort of "whirlwind" as the start of her career
- Says she's always believed in magic because she sees herself as a bit of a wizard
- Paparazzi, a golden shield with a winged man on it, Greek statues and landmarks, and a gold trophy all appear in the second package
- "My whole goal was just to explore another side of myself, and I kind of had like a good girl thing for a long time. With the Pepper comes a lot of spice and hotness and energy," she says to start the third package
- "Tonight, I'm going to really dig into my ability to tell a story"
- Says the hardest thing she's experienced was watching "the one I love and care for most face the unthinkable"
- First performance: Sang "Jealous" by Labrinth
- Pepper's Party Favor Clue: White and pink roller skates. "So you bring roller skates to a party, because you don't need a driver's license," she says.
- Second performance: Sang "No Tears Left to Cry" by Ariana Grande
- Time Travel Clue: iPod circa 2001. "All you have to do is plug it in and let's get the party started," she says.
- Third performance: Sang "Sign of the Times" by Harry Styles
- Bling Shot Clue: "Train." "Ken, not even gravity could stop that train from getting to you," she says.
Judges' guesses: Olivia Rodrigo, Kesha, Hailee Steinfeld, Lady Gaga, Pink, Idina Menzel, Ellie Goulding, Sara Bareilles
- "I chose the Caterpillar costume because ultimately my life has been all about metamorphosis," he says to start the first package
- First package is futuristic
- Says he was lonely growing up because things weren't always great at home, and he was often "rebelling"
- He left home at a young age, slept in his car at one point, and even started stealing to make ends meet
- "My parents used to tell me that I was going to end up in jail, and boy were they right"
- But that encouraged him to keep going and show everyone up. "Well I showed them," he says
- A TV showing a hurricane, a basketball, flames that turn to fireworks, handcuffs and a jail cell, a picture of the Great Lakes, and an empty glass all appear in the first package
- "I didn't know my whole family growing up," he says to start the second package
- He was a telemarketer, and he would call his family but was too afraid to tell them who he was
- Finally he did and they wanted to connect
- "I had a lot of apprehension because I didn't think they'd want to get to know the real me," he says
- He was surprised to learn that they accepted him as he was
- A sign for a call center with a pentagon on it, a telephone switchboard, a bunch of telephones, a green bean bag chair, and a butterfly all appear in the second package
- To start the third package, he says he's actually "kind of terrified" to be on stage even though he seems confident, because he's never done anything like this before
- Says he's faking it 'til he makes it
- Says his "mission" for his next performance is to show "some range" — he's singing a song he and his sister used to sing
- First performance: Sang "If I Were a Boy" by Beyoncé
- Speed Dating Clue: Have you ever ghosted someone after a date? "Uh, probably." What occupation would you be the worst at? "Asking rapid fire questions," he says. Have you ever been cheated on? "Haven't we all, Jenny?" he replies. Do you prefer to call or text? "Text, don't call me," he says. How do you de-stress? "I get dressed up in a freaking caterpillar costume." Who wiggled their way into his heart? "I'm into Robin [Thicke], because I can't take my eyes off all his printed shirts," he explains.
- Second performance: Sang "It's Gonna Be Me" by *NSYNC
- Turkey Drop Clue: The word "pop."
- Third performance: Sang "Friends in Low Places" by Garth Brooks
- Trophy Clue: A first-place plaque for the "State Champion Bible Quiz." "Nick, this award was a crowning achievement in my life, but nothing comes close to when I received that VMA Award," he says.
Judges' guesses: Howie Dorough, Aaron Carter, AJ McLean, JC Chasez, Lance Bass, Tyler Hubbard, Jim Parsons, Jake Gyllenhaal
- "You want a Wildcard? Well get ready for the wildest Wildcard yet," he says to start the first package, using a possibly fake accent
- Says he's been called an "icon" and "you could say I've changed the course of history"
- "I've even been voted one of the most influential people of all time"
- He says he's been called a scoundrel, offended heads of state, and been banned from venues
- "In reality, I'm not a bad guy. In fact, that's why I'm here — to show the world I'm a lovable, sensitive, multi-faceted clown who just wants to make you laugh"
- A jack-in-the-box, a fun house with lots of stairs, a red circle with a white balloon in it, chickens laying eggs (is he the rooster in the hen house?), two satellites, a clown, and handcuffs all appear in the first package
- "This show's a riot, so much fun," he says to start the second package
- Says it's a "completely different way of working"
- "As the Wildcard, I must seem like some sort of scalawag who's just bumped in at the last minute"
- He refers to himself as the "man who came in from the cold"
- Says his wife is going to get the biggest kick out of him being on the show — they've been together 45 years, but "her health isn't what it used to be"
- First performance: Sang "School's Out" by Alice Cooper
- Time Travel Clue: A ripped up suit jacket circa 1975. "This is pure style," he says.
- Second performance: Sang "I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow" by Soggy Bottom Boys
- Bling Shot Clue: "Cake." "Hey twisted neighbor, have your cake and eat it," he says to Robin Thicke.
Judges' guesses: Dee Snider, Ricky Gervais, Roger Daltrey, Elon Musk, Simon Cowell, Joe Elliott, Flea
- "Coming in as the wildcard definitely makes sense, because my whole life has kinda been wild," she says to start the first package
- Says she was thrown into the game at a very early age and in the spotlight for a very long time
- "I had famous recipes and I even had a hit single that I recorded in just one take, okay?"
- Says she's done it all with her biggest supporter right by her side, until recently when they went their separate ways
- "I would call out for them and they just weren't there"
- But when that person found out Beach Ball was doing the show, they reconnected
- "My biggest supporter will always have my back"
- A peach, a shower of money, lightning flashes, a boombox, a clapboard, and a traintrack crossing sign all appear in the first package
- First performance: Sang "Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus
Judges' guesses: Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Khloe and Kim Kardashian