The complete list of clues for every The Masked Singer season 5 contestant
Everything you need to help guess who is under each mask.
Ready to figure out who is behind the mask of every season 5 contestant on The Masked Singer?
That's right: Fox's zany singing competition and celebrity guessing game is back for another season, and as always EW has you covered for all your clue needs.
Each week, we'll be updating the below list with all the info gleaned from the latest clue packages, as well as what happens during the singers' time on stage and the panelists' latest (bad) guesses of each of the contestants' identities.
So get out your deerstalkers and don your best Sherlock Holmes impersonation, because it's time to solve the mystery of who is in the run for the Golden Mask trophy.
- "Black Swans, like me, are incredibly rare," she says to start the first clue package
- There's a Wanted poster with her image on it, and the letters "wanted" and "eward" are in red
- "I was caught up, hypnotized by a Hollywood deal I couldn't resist," she says as the number 5 swings in front of her
- A red chess piece (the Bishop), an engagement ring, a castle, and white doves all appear in the package
- "There was a steep price. I fell under its spell, worried I'd never see the light again," she says as she walks up to a red X on the ground
- Mentions having a "faithful flock" who helped "set me free"
- She holds up a red card at the end of the first package
- To start her second package, she says the judges' week one comments made her want to "put into words how thankful I am to the person who gave me life and the confidence to start this journey"
- Says their road hasn't always been easy, and the higher she flew the harder it was for this person to keep up
- Hardest decision of her life was to let that person go
- "Eventually, we were able to fly back into each others' lives just like birds of a feather do. I'm thankful we never gave up on each other"
- Scales with one black swan and one white swan, a heart, a rowboat, a photo frame, a penny and nickel, a globe, and a letter that says "thank you" with a lipstick mark on it all appear in the second package
- "All this anonymity brings me back to my beginnings, literally," she says to start the third clue package
- When she first started her career, she says she was worried about her appearance so she sent out her auditions without her face showing so that people would only judge her on her talent
- "I wasn't quite what they were expecting," she says, and adds that it made her hesitant to put herself out there again, but recently she realized it was time to take a "leap of faith"
- "So I dove headfirst, and now that I'm anonymous again as the Black Swan, I'm learning that life isn't about how others perceive me but always staying true to myself
- She's shown declining a backpack with the state of Montana on it
- A guy with headphones, a mailbox with three 10s on it, a letter addressed to "Hollywood" from "Anonymous" with a cupid on it, an angry black cat, red and gold leaves, and the word “spot” next to a purple dinosaur all appear in the third clue package
- First performance: Sang "Barracuda" by Heart
- When asked how her experience becoming the Black Swan has been, she says, "It's just so far out of my comfort zone but that's exactly why I'm here. So I just love being the Black Swan right now."
- Cluedle-Doo's clue: Black Swan has covered a monster
- Second performance: Sang "In My Blood" by Shawn Mendes
- First Crush Clue: D'Angelo. "His voice and talent, he plays like every instrument… He's just the one for me," Black Swan says.
- Third performance: Sang "How Will I Know" by Whitney Houston
- Meaningful Object Clue: A unicorn. "This is to commemorate one of my best friends, an incredible singer who passed away and is no longer with us," she says. "This friend really taught me how to be myself. She really was one of a kind and this is one of my most treasured possessions."
Judges' guesses: Anya Taylor-Joy, Camila Cabello, Leona Lewis, Lindsay Lohan, Ashlee Simpson, Demi Lovato, Emily Osment, Victoria Justice, Brenda Song
- Standing on a beach, Grandpa Monster says he can't believe the "troublemaking fool" he was as a youngster
- He says he was always acting out until a teacher pulled him aside and "made me see I was smarter than the character I was playing"
- "I decided then to put the 'I' in Einstein and became a star pupil"
- Says he's still "shaking my bad reputation" and that he hopes we're not afraid of "who I was a long time ago"
- A 6.2 ton weight, a chalkboard with x's and o's in the shape of a 6, a collection of numbers, a report card with 97% on it, a shooting star in a spiderweb, and a beach ball all appear in the first package
- He hasn't felt this free since "stranding myself in the wild, castaway just to see if I could survive," he says to start the second package
- Left without food, shelter, and surrounded by wild creatures, he says he was "terrified"
- "It definitely was a challenge, but I made it out by the skin of my three teeth"
- Says he's traveled the world and sold out arenas
- "Not even that pesky Piglet can stand in my way, because when I talk the talk, I walk the walker, baby"
- A picture of a man in a suit doing the splits, a compass with a "W" on it, a boxer dog, an airplane, a Santa hat, a yellow muscle car toy, and a bullseye target with Piglet in the middle all appear in the second package
- First performance: Sang "Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit Of…)" by Lou Bega
- When asked why he did The Masked Singer, he says, "I think a lot of people assume they know me. The Masked Singer gave me an opportunity to start fresh."
- Cluedle-Doo's clue: Grandpa Monster has trained for battle before
- Second performance: Sang "Bad Reputation" by Joan Jett
- First Crush Clue: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, and there's a red muscle car next to his picture. "I like Dwayne Johnson because his muscles are huge, his head is shiny, and he's a star in the ring and on the screen," Grandpa Monster says.
- Cluedle-Doo's clue: Of the rift between Piglet and Grandpa Monster in the clue package, Cluedle-Doo says, "This isn't the first fight Grandpa Monster's picked."
Judges' guesses: Johnny Manziel, The Miz, Scott Disick, Kevin Hart, Jack Black, Jake Paul
UPDATE: Grandpa Monster headed on back to the nursing home on March 31. See which Internet star was under that bald spot.
- "Ready for a wild ride? Because I'm one in chameleon," he says while riding a motorcycle
- The license plate reads "Camoflag," as he says he doesn't just blend in, he "put the 'tech' in technicolor"
- Mentions his "pops," who always made sure he kept up with the times
- Dice with the numbers 2 and 3, the letters I.T., the numbers 007, wires and circuit boards, a joystick, an old school video game, and a sign that says "Beware of Pit" all appear in the first package
- "Years ago, when my career almost tanked and I felt totally lost, I leaned back on what [my dad] taught me. I used those tech-savvy skills from my childhood to amplify my career and change the game"
- To start the second package, he says he had to "stand out" and let his "flow shine" in week one
- Says his whole life has been about embracing his uniqueness and he's wanted to help others shine too
- Someone "inseparable" to him was attacked for who she was when they were younger, but he helped to lift her up "until she ultimately learned to embrace what made her unique"
- Then tragedy struck: "She was taken from me. It was the most difficult thing I think I've ever faced. Now I honor her memory by fighting for those who don't feel accepted"
- Says he wants everyone to be "proud" showing their colors
- Cheese and a graduation cap, the word "Bonjour," a dress form, a taxi with peaches on it, a picture of a chameleon with a halo, and a rainbow paintbrush all appear in the second package
- To start the third package, he says there's one person he wants to impress the most: His "lil chameleon"
- "When I was a kid, I fell in love with some other cool reptiles — the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"
- Says it inspired him to take up martial arts
- "Eventually, I reprogrammed my body, mind, and soul"
- Says martial arts taught him to process his emotions, and he's teaching his kid to express his feelings
- Says he wants to surprise his son as "the superhero chameleon" and "one day, he'll be a superhero, too"
- A swerving car warning sign, clocks set to 3, 4, and 6, a toy torpedo, candles, the color red, and lots of pagodas all appear in the third package
- First performance: Sang "Ride Wit Me" by Nelly
- When asked why he did the show, he says, "Well, I love being in front of people, whether it's on stage or in your home."
- Cluedle-Doo's clue: Chameleon has a history with precious gemstones
- Second performance: Sang "21 Questions" by 50 Cent ft. Nate Dogg
- First Crush Clue: Salma Hayek. "I've got a thing for hot ladies, and this chick right here is smokin'," Chameleon says.
- Third performance: Sang "Hip Hop" by Dead Prez
- Meaningful Object Clue: A plate of hot wings. "If anybody knows me, they know I'm always cooking something in the kitchen," he says.
- Cluedle-Doo's clue: The Masked Singer stage isn't the only stage he frequents
Judges' guesses: Dwight Howard, Redfoo, Nick Cannon, Iman Shumpert, Dwyane Wade, 2 Chainz, Waka Flocka Flame, Wiz Khalifa, Machine Gun Kelly
- "Ok, here's the tea. When people see me, they always see a winner, baby," Phoenix says to start the first package
- Phoenix has graced the cover of many magazines but has "hidden behind a mask most of my life"
- Candles, teacup, a briefcase with "Time Capsule" written on it with an emphasis on the "me," a telescope that says "Hopescope 81" on it, a constellation in the shape of a sports car, a lantern next to some oranges, a bird, ballet shoes, and a crown all appear in the first package
- Mentions having a "superhero dad"
- Phoenix is shown with a large brood of little phoenixes
- Mentions stepping "back into the winners circle"
- First performance: Sang "TiK ToK" by Kesha
- When asked if the wings took any getting used to, Phoenix says, "Wings aren't new to me. I fly all the time. In fact, I flew with one of you recently, but we never met."
- Cluedle-Doo's clue: Phoenix has only one speed — 76 mph
Judges' guesses: Jonathan Van Ness, Caitlyn Jenner, RuPaul
UPDATE: Phoenix flew the coop on March 17. See who this majestic bird ended up being.
- First clue package is reality show-themed and takes place in a show called "Love in the Mud" and he's listed as a "part-time lover, full-time ham"
- Had some troubles in love, but they're a "hopeless romantic" at heart
- A giant purple question mark, an alarm clock set to 6 o'clock, a yellow rose, and a fortune cookie with a "Golden Mask" fortune all appear in the first package
- Says he's "given away a few roses and the world saw my heart break" and he learned that "some flowers have very sharp thorns"
- Has a tattoo with a heart and an axe on it
- He's shown throwing rose petals
- "It may sound crazy but I see a future on that stage… It may only be the first round, but I'm falling for you already"
- To start the second package, he says he sang a love song the first week to "feel right at home" on the show
- He's shown holding a football and doing jumping jacks and aerobics in a locker room
- Says he has a competitive nature that made him a hometown hero
- "When I got to the big leagues, I never anticipated a lifetime of competition with my arch rivals"
- Says it just made him work harder and he "never throws in the towel"
- "It's Friday night all over again, even on a Wednesday. Clear eyes, full belly, can't lose" — possible reference to Friday Night Lights?
- There's a whiteboard that says "Don't be a ball hog! 3528 Rushing In./Game" on it
- A knight in shining armor, a red blotch on a locker, a football helmet with a horse on it, a football stadium, and a scoreboard with the numbers 50:10, 11, 11, and 03 on it all appear in the second package
- "Years ago, I was really getting grilled," he says to start the third clue package
- He's shown behind bars with a lollipop
- He says it was a difficult time but then he met someone "unexpected" and it turned his life around
- "She rescued me from the heat, and gave me a brand new start. And because of her, now I'm a family man"
- Says he wants to grow old with her
- A lei necklace, a genie lamp, candles, a black spider with a pink bow, corn, palm trees, and a blue ribbon that says "1 DR" on it all appear in the third package
- First performance: Sang "Speechless" by Dan + Shay
- When asked how the experience on the show has been for him so far, he says, "Well, I only found out I was doing the show about four days ago so it's been quite an adrenaline rush. But, let's face it, I'm a ham! I love being on stage!"
- Cluedle-Doo's clue: Piglet knows how to stay cool, even in the heat
- Second performance: Sang "Good to Be Alive (Hallelujah)" by Andy Grammer
- First Crush Clue: Meg Ryan. "Look, I'm a romantic. She's the queen of rom-coms. It's a match made in heaven," Piglet says.
- Third performance: Sang "7 Years" by Lukas Graham
- Meaningful Object Clue: Two dog tags next to a charm of the letter P. "These dog tags represent the most important thing in my life. I always have them with me," he says.
Judges' guesses: Adam Lambert, Charlie Puth, Liam Hemsworth, JC Chasez, Austin Mahone, Jonathan Knight, Kevin Richardson, Zayn Malik, AJ McLean
- "Oh, oh hey there! Sorry, I wasn't expecting you," they say to start the first clue package
- Says they've been doing their own thing for quite some time
- In the beginning of their career they were the "hottest toy," and a sign for Mizfitz Toyz Store is seen in the background
- "Mmm, those were the days"
- They were controlled like a puppet, but "as much as they tried to put me in a box, I just didn't fit"
- Says they were cast aside as they're shown next to a boat wheel
- A milk jug, breadsticks, recycle bins with the word "Office" on them, blue puppet strings, dogs, bears, Transformers, trains, Jack in the Boxes, and other toys all appear in the first package
- There's a Garden State Highway sign next to a bench that says "Coming to a country near you" which features Russian Doll in a cowboy hat
- "Turns out, I can still sell out without being a total sellout"
- "We haven't always been in unison," they say to start the second package
- There was a time one of them "cracked hard"
- "I was doing what I love when I noticed something was seriously wrong. I was rushed to the hospital and there was no guarantee I'd ever be the same"
- Says the "glue that bonds us" saved him
- Trauma made them stronger and now "we don't take anything we do for granted"
- A banjo, a rocking horse, three planets, a family picture with one big Russian Doll and three little ones, a firetruck, a letterman's jacket with the letter M on it, and letter blocks spelling out "help" with the "e" emphasized all appear in the second package
- "When this duo became a trio last time, it was a game-changer for real," they say in the third clue package, standing outside the Lincoln Memorial
- This "epic stage" is a "far cry" from where they started
- They lived a life on the road in their youth
- "We performed everywhere, from parking lots, to softball fields, even pizza restaurants"
- Says their years of hustle paid off because they finally got to perform "for the president" and they "raised the roof of the White House"
- They're shown on a street in NYC. The following signs can be seen: Est. 1905 New York City, 288 8th Avenue, and $1 Pizza
- A white tour bus, a parking lot, a softball field with a megaphone on the ground, a snowglobe with Snow Owls (Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black), a bowl of fruit, the Oval Office, and a red Statue of Liberty all appear in the third package
- First performance: Sang "Man in the Mirror" by Michael Jackson
- When asked which one of them makes the decisions, one of them says, "Our ideas work very well together. You see what our dynamic is now."
- Cluedle-Doo's clue: A Russian Doll can sometimes have 15 replicas of itself
- Second performance: Sang "Wonder" by Shawn Mendes
- Self portrait clue: A Warhol-esque painting of them in a car. Of it, they say, "Well, these colors just really pop like we do."
- Cluedle-Doo's clue: A clip backstage of the Russian Dolls saying the panel is never going to guess them, and teasing (or not) a potential fourth member
- Third performance: Sang "Want to Want Me" by Jason Derulo
- Nick "Cannon" Clue: A red t-shirt that says "What goes around, comes around" on it. "We have been together for some time, but as fate would have it, it was time for us to come back together again to the stage," they say.
Judges' guesses: Lady A, Gwen Stefani and Tom Dumont, Matthew Morrison and Kevin McHale, Sugarland, Boyz II Men, The Jackson 5, Pentatonix, The Jonas Brothers, 98 Degrees
- "Heeeeere's Snail!" he says to start the first clue package, which is very television-themed
- He's acted, directed, produced, recorded albums, and graced the Oscars stage
- "I've rubbed elbows with everyone from Robert De Niro to Lady Gaga to Michelle Obama"
- A spaceship, a neon sign that says "Meatballs," a teddy bear on a late-night show set, a treasure chest, meatballs, and season 2's Eagle (who was unmasked to reveal Dr. Drew Pinsky) all appear in the first clue package
- "While you might say I'm best known for appreciating the talent of those around me, here I want to show those harsh critics that have followed me my whole career that I can shine on my own too, you know?"
- "I can't wait to get out there and snail it!" he says to a live studio audience
- First performance: Sang "You Make My Dreams (Come True)" by Hall & Oates
- When asked how he feels about all of this, he says, "Well I'm here because I want the world to see that even a snail can go anywhere if they put their mind to it, and if you don't mind waiting a long, long time."
- Cluedle-Doo's clue: This Snail is a natural treasure
Judges' guesses: Seth MacFarlane, Adam Sandler, Jay Leno, Jimmy Kimmel
UPDATE: Snail (slowly) trudged on home on March 10. See which shocking celeb was under the shell.
- "When I was young, I was pulled by the tide all around the world with my family," she says to start the first package
- Always "adrift," she says she never felt "grounded" and she found her "peace" by the shore
- When her career took off it was "a massive tsunami of success" but she still drifted
- Says she's worn many hats
- Hasn't sung in a really long time, but wants to face her fears
- A hotdog with pickled relish on it, a green chameleon, a cowboy hat, a witch's broom, and a bell all appear in the first clue package
- "In the past, being alone was scary for me," she says to start the second package
- It's been ages since she's been on stage, but she says she is proud of her first performance
- There's a possible reference to Jenny Slate's Marcel the Shell With Shoes On animated short
- Says she always felt like "a tiny little shell in a big, big world"
- Her world changed when she met a guy that she refers to as "a total jock," but he encouraged her to do things she wouldn't normally do
- She's shown running with a timer going, and it stops at the 2-minute mark
- A camera, yellow flowers, a grey dog, baseballs, bagels, eggs, milk, a grey cat, a sun lamp, and a bunch of cacti in jars appear in the second package
- Her third clue package starts in a mall
- "I've been so fortunate my entire career to walk in a variety of shoes"
- Says one of the things she's most proud of is being called a trailblazer and role model
- She gets stopped at the movies or out shopping, which she doesn't mind at all because when she was younger "shells like me weren't given many opportunities to be seen"
- Seeing people follow in her path keeps her "going strong"
- An orange shopping bag with the Masked Singer logo on it, a two-toned wedding cake, a superhero supply store, strength supplements, and superhero capes and masks all appear in the third package
- First performance: Sang "Listen to Your Heart" by Roxette
- When asked what brought her here, she says, "Well, I've always wanted to sing on stage. I used to [sing] way back in the day and I kind of stopped to pursue other careers."
- Cluedle-Doo's clue: No two shells are the same
- Second performance: Sang "Confident" by Demi Lovato
- Self portrait clue: A drawing of her next to a tornado. Inside it is a microphone, a book, a dumbbell, and a dish of food with a whisk in it. Of it, she says, "I wear many hats, so sometimes it can be a little tornado, but I like to see myself as a superhero."
- Third performance: Sang "Tell Me Something Good" by Rufus feat. Chaka Khan
- Nick "Cannon" Clue: A pink t-shirt that says "Motown" on it. "So, Motown brought my family together," she says.
Judges' guesses: Kristin Chenoweth, Hilary Duff, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Ashlee Simpson, Jenny Slate, Haylie Duff, Ashanti, Mýa, Keke Palmer, Alicia Silverstone
- "Sometimes to get the happy ending, you have to go through hell first," he says to start the first package
- He's shown in jail as he says in his darkest days he faced death and to stay "sane" he says he recited his favorite story, The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- He equates himself to Quasimodo, but he says he was a monster whereas Quasimodo was innocent
- Says he promised God if he got another chance, he'd only "do good" — a promise he says he's still fulfilling today
- A donut, a switchblade, a magnifying glass, and a stained glass picture of him battling a snake all show up in the first clue package
- To begin the second package, he says he actually started out as "a fighter"
- His uncle taught him to box
- "One day, I became a champion. Decades later, I retired my gloves"
- He says he was asked to train "a leading man" but then he became one
- "I had no business being a big Hollywood star, but hey, no one's stopping me"
- A Raccoon Crossing sign, a coffee grinder, bubbles, a train set, a white SUV, and a cinema all appear in the second package
- First performance: Sang "Wild Thing" by The Troggs
- When asked how he's doing, Raccoon says, "Great! This is the most fun I've ever had in my life! I can actually be a raccoon."
- Cluedle-Doo's clue: Raccoon is known for being sharp
- Second performance: Sang "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash
- Self portrait clue: A crayon drawing of him surrounded by bats and stars. Of it, he says, "I love raccoons anyway, because they're so mischievous, and they crawl around people's backyards. Try to catch one, go ahead, grab his tail and see what happens!"
- Insinuates there is some connection to panelist Jenny McCarthy
Judges' guesses: Gary Busey, Mike Tyson, Danny DeVito, Tony Danza, Sylvester Stallone, Jon Voight
UPDATE: The trash panda escaped the competition on March 24. See who the furry fiend ended up being.
- Binary code background and a computer, futuristic-themed first clue package
- "Where I come from, I was forced to grow thick quills and I was left to fend for myself with nothing but dreams," he says
- Went on "a mission to get on Hollywood's radar"
- Used "4-1-1" to make connections until "a certain angel said hello"
- A lock with a key inside it, a spaceship, DNA strands, a soda can, a statue of George Washington, and some sort of experiment in a glass box are all shown in the first package
- Says he's been in a "funk" lately, to start the second package
- "Around 60 years ago, as a tiny piney in Costa Rica, my superheroes were the workers whose job it was to keep my streets clean"
- Says that was his dream job but life took him on a different path, but to this day, he'll pull over and help them out if he sees them cleaning up
- A trash can with an hourglass on it, a Men Working sign, a lightning bolt necklace, police siren and lights, a cat and mouse, a throne, and various amounts of trash all appear in the second package
- Third package is Temple of Doom-themed
- "I wasn't sure what to expect from this masked adventure, but now I'm on a mission to get to the end"
- Says he's been on a mission his whole career — "a quest for a certain golden relic"
- "It's been an action-packed, fast-paced ride"
- Says he's dodged booby traps and times when his life nearly crumbled, but he always escapes because he's "been Jones-ing for that idol"
- A column with the number 6 on it, golden "MM" letters that fall to reveal "MW," a referee calling travel, and a chalice with a dollar in it all appear in the third package
- First performance: Sang "Never Too Much" by Luther Vandross
- When asked to speak about himself, he says, "Well my kids and my grandkids told me I was supposed to hang it up a long time ago. 60 years old and I really appreciate the love. Means a lot."
- Cluedle-Doo's clue: Robopine is skilled at not becoming roadkill
- Second performance: Sang "All of Me" by John Legend
- Self portrait clue: A drawing of him jamming out with a red guitar. His shirt has cobwebs and a spider on it. Of it, he says, "I used to have a phobia with spiders. This was my way of confronting my fears, wearing things that I fear the most."
- Third performance: Sang "Killing Me Softly" by Roberta Flack
- Nick "Cannon" Clue: A black t-shirt that says "AKA" on it. "My first show, I came up and they said, 'Porcupine.' And I said, 'No, I'm Robopine.' So, AKA," he says.
- Cluedle-Doo's clue: To Robopine's eye, Robin Thicke is "a hopeless romantic," Jenny McCarthy-Wahlberg "loves to talk," he and Ken Jeong have "both changed," and Nicole Scherzinger is a "friend with benefit"
Judges' guesses: Lionel Richie, Jamie Foxx, Ginuwine, Jason Derulo, Wesley Snipes, Eddie Murphy, Terrence Howard, Will Smith
Wildcard #1: Orca
- First clue package starts out in a restaurant called Orca's Piehole
- Menu items include lemon pizza ($9.00), orange pizza ($4.00), and pumpkin pizza ($9.00)
- "I was 24, and closer to becoming a punchline than to achieving my goal of becoming a big star," he says as tomatoes fly and hit the screen
- Says his dad told him if he didn't succeed by 25, it was time to move on
- So, he "improvised" and hid tapes of his work in boxes of pizza and delivered them around town
- "It was my last shot, and at the eleventh hour, boom!"
- Ends with the words "Visit us! 1313 Melville Court" and "extra large, extra anchovies" flashing on screen
- Tomatoes and other pizza ingredients, a ticking clock that stops on 2:59, a VHS tape, a yacht, and a bowl full of jelly candy all appear in the first package
- In his second package, he says he channeled his hero — his father — to handle his nerves in week one
- His dad is shown with a mustache and black bowler hat
- Orca says he is a father, too
- "Even though his health was deteriorating, he became laser-focused on the baby's baptism, and he hung on just long enough to see the ceremony"
- His dad died "days later" and he felt "rudderless, in an ocean of tears"
- With his last words, his dad told him he was proud of him for being a dad
- "His spirit will now live on for generations"
- Swedish fish, a fly swatter, a purple and green orca, a sign with $3 on it, a closeup of Orca's eyes, and an aquarium all appear in the second package
- First performance: Sang "We're Not Gonna Take It" by Twisted Sister
- Self portrait clue: Graffiti-esque portrait of him on a surfboard with a fighter jet above him. Of it, he says, "I'm always a killer and I'm always the biggest fish in every sea, so I always get the biggest wave because nobody sneaks the Orca."
- Second performance: Sang "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" by Poison
- Nick "Cannon" Clue: A blue t-shirt that says "Purrrr" on it. "You know I've got a heart, right? But I also like to purrrrty, you know what I'm saying? So there's three clues in that there shirt," he says.
Judges' guesses: Dave Grohl, Billy Corgan, Kevin Bacon, Fred Durst, Billie Joe Armstrong, Jeremy Renner
UPDATE: Orca swam away on April 14. See who was behind the colorful marine mammal here.
Wildcard #2: Crab
- "All my life, I dreamed of being a star, and I was blessed that my dream came true in a flash," he says to start the first package
- Says everyone wanted to be like him and he felt like a "king crab"
- Has had lots of tragedy in his life
- "It's been a struggle dealing with the darkness that has followed me and my family"
- Says they've been through so many "twists, turns and traumas" but the love of his family gives him strength
- A broken mirror, jellyfish, a calculator with 2+3 on it, athletic wrap, the Mona Lisa, season 1's Bee (Gladys Knight) and season 2's Butterfly (Michelle Williams) all appear in the first package
- To start the second package he says the show reminds him of being a child
- "I got into all sorts of trouble. My mom tried to keep me on the straight and narrow path," he says
- She made him sit in the kitchen while she cooked
- Says he hated it for a while, until he realized she wasn't just trying to help him learn to cook but she was "teaching me the value of family and hard work"
- Says his "punishment turned into a passion" and now his "passion is the heart and soul of my family"
- Big Ben, mac 'n cheese, various cooking utensils, a gleaming chef's knife, a drawing of a crab, and a platter of ribs all appear in the second package
- First performance: Sang "Ain't No Sunshine" by Bill Withers
- First Crush Clue: Janet Jackson. "We grew up together on Good Times," Crab says.
- Second performance: Sang "Give It To Me Baby" by Rick James
- Meaningful Object Clue: A black bowler hat. "The greatest entertainer, Sammy Davis Jr., used to wear it when he did '[Mr.] Bojangles,' and I admire him so much that I wore it as much as I possibly could," he says.
Judges' guesses: Lenny Kravitz, Bobby Brown, Johnny Gill, Martin Lawrence, Shawn Stockman
Wildcard #3: Bulldog
- "My whole life I had to fend for myself, stepping up to any challenge that comes my way," he says to start the first package
- "I made moves on every green field with panthers and pitbulls, running fast like a human torch"
- Says he's technically the sexiest dog alive
- He's a big softie
- "I'll sit, stay, give you my paw — whatever it takes to make you love me"
- Says he's dedicating his performance to someone very special, as a picture of him and Niecy Nash shows on the screen
- A clapboard with "Barkin' bulldog" and the number 80 on it, lots of bling, a bowl with "Super" on it, season 2's Skeleton (Paul Shaffer), graffiti of a GT80 car and a torch, a sign that says "Beware of Dog," and a dog collar with "B99" on it all appear in the first package
- First performance: Sang "Candy Girl" by New Edition
- Meaningful Object Clue: A sign that says, "And... live from New York, it's Saturday Night!" "My dog house is in NY, you know, I'm just a lover for comedy, and I love to get it live," he says.
Judges' guesses: Andy Samberg, Chris Tucker, Chris Rock
UPDATE: Bulldog was put back in the dog house on April 7. See which shocking celebrity he turned out to be.
Wildcard #4: Yeti
- "As a Yeti, I only come out of hiding for a mammoth reason," he says to start the first package
- He says where he comes from, "too many yetis become monsters" but he had a "village of warrior women" to show him the way and make him the man he is today
- "Knowing these warriors had my back gave me the confidence to go for the mountaintop when others wouldn't even dare"
- Says yetis are usually chased from their village but he was raised by it
- He did the show as a thank you to these women
- A bundle of wood tied with twine; an igloo; a sandwich with jelly, raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries on it; three cupcakes with birthday candles; a red heart cutout; a rabbit statue; lots of plants and wicker decor; and three older women appear in the first package, which has a strong Golden Girls vibe.
- First performance: Sang "If It Isn't Love" by New Edition
- Nick "Cannon" Clue: A blue t-shirt that says "Aphrodite" on it. "Yeti is all about love, love, love," he says.
Judges' guesses: Ray J, Justin Bieber, Taran Killam
The Masked Singer
Celebs compete in this reality-singing TV show while wearing elaborate costumes to conceal their identities. Can you guess the celebrity behind the mask?