The Masked Singer: The complete list of clues for every season 4 contestant
The Masked Singer is officially back for its fourth season, which means new clues to obsessively overanalyze.
Every week, we'll be updating this list with all of the clues from each contestant's clue package, as well as what songs they sang, the judges' guesses, and other observations.
So get out your thinking caps and fire up those search engines: It's officially time to identify those masked celebrity singers!
- Sneak peek episode clue: "It’s very fitting that I have so many appendages. After all, I’m known for having a lot of hands to latch onto."
- "Good evening, my fellow Americans. I chose the Squiggly Monster because people always roll their eyes at me, but now I can roll all mine at them," he says in the first clue package
- A salami link and an Emperor penguin are seen next to a sign that says "Super Squiggly World" (major Super Mario vibes here)
- Ken Jeong appears in the package
- Pink balls of yarn, chocolate chip cookies, a man with a large pink bow tie and monocle, a stethoscope, a newsdesk, and a DJ's turntable all appear in the first package
- Says he's a "patchwork of personas, the father figure and the scoundrel, a hyperactive voice of the people, a worry-wart and a maniac"
- "I'm no Dumbo, and ladies, let's be honest, I'm easy on the eyes"
- First performance: Sang "Have You Ever Seen the Rain" by Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Said of being the Squiggly Monster: "It's just awesome. I just want to make people happy and spread peace and love. And another thing is, this is actually the size of my real head. Huge brain."
Judges' guesses: Ray Romano, Al Franken, Dr. Fauci, Brad Garrett
- Sneak peek episode clue: "If you want to know who's behind my mask, you’ll need to figure out who’s under my hats."
- "How does a mushroom grow up to be a healer and a scholar? I sprouted up underground — young, scrappy, and fungi," they say in first package, the first of numerous references to Hamilton lyrics
- A hotdog stand topped by a brown hat, a green grasshopper playing violin, cheese, gardening tools, and a giant turnip with a tie all show up in the package
- Says they started out in "the rat race, at a job that may surprise you"
- Says their world turned upside down and they got their shot to turn "a hobby into a career"
- People didn't understand them but they kept "growing and grinding until somebody said yes to this"
- "Shroom where it happens"
- "Now I'm able to rise up and help others grow. It may have been a broken road to get here, but it means the world to share my story on this stage"
- First performance: Sang "This Woman's Work" by Maxwell (originally by Kate Bush)
- When asked if they turned to mush when they saw the costume, they said, "A bit, yes. The earth is such a beautiful place, and as the mushroom, I want to remind everyone that we are all connected."
Judges' guesses: Donald Glover, Usher, Frank Ocean
- Sneak peek episode clue: "I assure you that while I may be cold-blooded, I have a warm and glowing flow with H20."
- Her first clue package has her sharing her "little fairytale" with a book titled "The Little(ish) Jellyfish"
- "Once upon a time, I reigned supreme over an entire underwater kingdom, but after moving from coast to coast for so long, my castle started to feel like a gilded cage"
- Red and white fans, white lilies, an organ, steam pipes, a tiara, a flower crown, and baby powder all appear in the first package
- Says she got to branch out and experience things she missed out on, like making friends, going to parties, and being free
- There's a sign that says, "New Rules: No rough guys, no just can't get enough guys, no chest always so puffed guys"
- There's a reference to Coachella called "Glowjella"
- Says she's "going with the flow" on a new adventure
- She's shown next to an angel fish and a stingray
- First performance: Sang "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie
- On what made her decide to do the show, she said, "Jellyfish have a powerful sting. I'm really competitive with myself, so I wanted to come here and prove something."
Judges' guesses: Gabby Douglas, Awkwafina, Sofia Richie
- Sneak peek episode clue: “I'm a Broco-lean, mean, heart-pumping machine. After all, it’s how I got my six-pack."
- First clue package starts off like a TikTok video with "60m likes and 75 comments" on it
- "First, you snap, two, three and then brocco-lean back, two, three" — Nicole mentions it's like Jason Derulo doing a TikTok dance
- Dogs made out of peppers, a soup can, cheese, a Mariachi band, a yellow sports car with the license plate LD1ESMN, and a car wash appear in the first package
- "A contest greased the wheels for my career, and now I'm so humbled to work with the biggest artists"
- Calls himself a "kid rolling with the OGs" but performing is his passion and he's been on "many stages"
- First performance: Sang "House Is Rockin'/Whole Lotta Shakin Going On" by Stevie Ray Vaughan/Jerry Lee Lewis
- When asked if he's a big fan of broccoli, he said, "I love broccoli. I eat it all the time because I believe in eating healthy."
Judges' guesses: Bill Murray, Howie Mandel, Steve Guttenberg
- Sneak peek episode clue: "If you want a hint about me, I own who I am. I know my voice can go high, but my dishes go deep."
- Her first package takes place in a roller skating rink
- Leopard skates, a kangaroo on skates, a disco ball, cheese fries, a giant nose, a No. 12 jersey, a giant ear, and vanilla ice cream with cherries on top appear in the package
- "You may have strong opinions about me, but I always speak my truth"
- Says she has a big mouth and loves making waves
- She's shown at the "West Wing Snack Bar"
- "Isn't that fire?"
- Says she's been "shocking" the public for decades
- She's shown getting electrocuted as she says her fans would never expect her on the show
- First performance: Sang "Native New Yorker" by Odyssey
- Said of choosing the Lips costume: "Why not? They're sexy and when I do get my filler, they're this big before they deflate. Jenny, you know what I'm talking about!"
Judges' guesses: Sandra Bernhard, Wendy Williams, Allison Janney, Mariah Carey
UPDATE: Lips ended her Masked Singer journey on Oct. 28. See who was under those luscious lips.
- Sneak peek episode clue: "A special set of keys reversed my game forever. Tic-tac-whoa."
- First clue package takes place in a lagoon with tiki torches and tropical paradise details
- "Soon I'll croon and make you swoon"
- Says becoming the crocodile was natural because he's "happiest in water," as he's shown sliding down a slip 'n slide with red heart balloons around it
- Says he grew up in Hollywood surrounded by "heartache and instability"
- Seen sitting at a table with an Italian flag nearby and a pineapple with a fish in it
- He's a "warm, sensitive creature who just wants to be loved back"
- A rainbow, a hotel, and a fountain are shown as Nicole remarks that she's getting "Vegas vibes" from the package
- "I can't wait to share my hidden talent as I make a wicked big splash"
- His second clue package starts off with a house with a 5 on the door, an American flag and pirate flag out front, and a pond with lily pads in the yard
- Inside the house, an anchor, hair spray, a mirrorball, and a "Crocodile Family Reunion 2014" photo are shown
- He's then shown in the backyard surrounded by an orange tree and dead roses as he says he used to "stand in my backyard performing to each weed and rose petal"
- "My own father didn't believe in my talent," he says, as a mustachioed crocodile is seen inside the house watching "30Croc"
- He says he later gave his first paycheck of $100 to his father, who cried "actual crocodile tears and believed in me"
- "A few years later, shazam! My field of dreams became a field of reality. Tonight, I'm putting the toxic parts of my past behind me."
- First performance: Sang "It's My Life" by Bon Jovi
- Said of becoming the crocodile, "I've had to have tough skin my whole life to survive, because I'm really sensitive on the inside, and being anonymous gives me the opportunity to share my true self with the world."
- Second performance: Sang "Toxic" by Britney Spears
- His childhood clue was a crocodile piñata with dolphins inside. "I just cracked the case wide open, because this clue has an important porpoise to it," he said.
Judges' guesses: Jon Hamm, Nick Lachey, Donnie Wahlberg, Adam Lambert, Lenny Kravitz, Harry Connick Jr.
- Sneak peek episode clue: "All you have to do is look to the stars." (The number 5 is shown in the background)
- First package starts off with a Ferris Bueller's Day Off reference
- "It's time for my rebirth. See, I'd been stuck in second gear for a while" — is that a Friends reference?
- Says back in his heyday, he was in "a theater every week" and was even "beamed onto the Tony Awards stage"
- Then, he became "a second thought, lost in space" and moved on to "other passions"
- A red sports car spaceship, trumpet, horseshoe, homecoming float, the Liberty Bell, a ninja turtle, and red roses all show up in the package
- "Baby Alien training hard to be most special competitor ever. I practice wearing 30-pound backpack at home and do hours of puppet choreography," he says in his (probably) faux accent
- His second clue package features a Baywatch spoof titled "Babywatch"
- There's a horse made of sand, a lifeguard hut, sunscreen, a black and white umbrella, a hotdog stand, sharks swimming through sand, and an orange fire hydrant
- "See, I've been roasted before, under beaming spotlight of big city"
- Says he had "public relationships probed and close encounters with money-hungry sharks"
- He's shown with a crown on his head as he says, "Now, I can help baby-er aliens avoid same sand traps"
- First performance: Sang "Faith" by George Michael
- "I come to planet earth and share hidden talent. [I'm] a big fan of Pussycat Dolls, and also [a] big fan [of] Jenny McCarthy. [I] had your poster on [my] wall as [a] teenager," he says with some kind of Eastern European accent.
- Second performance: Sang "It's Time" by Imagine Dragons
- His childhood clue was a firetruck. "This particular toy is near and dear to my heart. But Joel McHale, you're hot on my trail."
Judges' guesses: Ralph Macchio, David Schwimmer, Freddie Prinze Jr., Eric Bana, Sacha Baron Cohen, Taylor Lautner, Jeff Dunham
UPDATE: Baby Alien blasted off the stage on Oct. 14. See who the show's first puppet costume really is.
- Sneak peek episode clue: "Living in the ocean can be dangerous, so it's always good to find a quiet place to hide."
- Her first clue package takes place in "OK Coral"
- She's shown wearing a cowboy hat ("howdy partners") and blowing a bubble
- Two dogs (possibly poodles or goldendoodles), a rainbow stuffed frog, teacups, and a white dove are shown
- "All my life I've felt trapped by my insecurities and shyness, too scared to release the fire burnin' inside," she says with a Southern accent
- "You may call me melodramatic but at times I felt lost in this world," she says, as a giant hollowed-out tree and a hog with warts on it are shown
- Dolphins and lassoed cowboys are shown as she says, "I was always swimming upstream, but here I get the chance to stop playing tug-of-war with myself and finally expose the dauntless diva within"
- The "Emotion Ocean" appears as she says she's on a "path to glory"
- Her second clue package starts off with her on a wagon that has a crossed out broken smile symbol on it
- She shows up to the "Under the Sea Saloon and Rodeo" that has a "Place Your Bets" sign out front
- "I'm a bit tame in my normal life, but when I stepped into this costume, my inner diva Seahorse Fierce comes alive."
- The men in black are wearing Daisy Duke shorts
- A clown with a "fail" sign, a bull, a green light, a broken heart sign that says "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes," and clocks with wings that are set to 9 o'clock all show up in the second package
- When she was young she acted like a "hero" and wanted to make a name for herself
- "Heartbroken, I posted up in my room for what felt like a thousand years, spilling my soul onto the page"
- Like many people lately, she says she has experienced "unimaginable loss and pain"
- First performance: Sang "Only Girl (In the World)" by Rihanna
- Said of her costume, "It's just so fun to have this alter ego, honestly, and something about putting a mask on, you really just get to let it shine."
- Second performance: Sang "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion
- Her childhood clue was a periwinkle balloon with rainbow-colored feathers inside. "Alright Nick, light as a feather, heavy on clues, this should help you not confuse," she said.
Judges' guesses: Halsey, Hailee Steinfeld, Bebe Rexha, Camila Cabello, Jessica Simpson
- Sneak peek episode clue: "Some might say my career had a magical start."
- His first clue package is very candy-colored
- He's seen high-fiving the men in black
- "I-I-I-I-I'm magical, mythical, jazzy and snazzy and full of pizzazz-y"
- People think he's shy because he "lets others absorb my spotlight"
- Fruit jello, a sun, chocolate bars, rainbow-colored bees, keys, and a black panther are all shown
- "I can dance with stars, surf candy bars, buzz with the bees, and swing from the keys"
- "It's time to turn the tables on the world, cuz I don't wanna be hair today and gone tomorrow"
- A cuckoo clock is shown, but instead of normal numbers, it has the numbers 2, 7, 8, 4.0, 1, 6, 12, a record player, a shrimp, the Bear from season 3, khaki pants, and a triangle on it
- Gives a shout-out to his glam squad for the "36,524 brush strokes" it takes to keep his costume camera-ready
- Says he's "free, free, free"
- He's seen on top of a dandelion with green airplanes flying towards him
- A golden staircase and a purple house are seen in the background as he rides balloons like in the movie Up
- He says at the height of his career, he was "ready to dance like never before" but then he got a deflating phone call that his mom was "in bad shape"
- "I wanted to be by her side, but she wanted me to continue the ride. She made me realize my dream was her dream, so I pushed forward"
- The second clue package features rainbows, a phone made out of a shoe, a blue mirror, and five 10-cent coins
- First performance: Sang "I Wish" by Skee-Lo
- Said of choosing his costume, "I love the name Whatchamacallit because I can be whoever I want to be inside this, and to me, that's my true self to present to the world."
- Second performance: Sang "Money Maker" by Ludacris (feat. Pharrell Williams)
- His childhood clue was a book called "Hairy Tales of the Whatcha Fam" by Doodad Doohickey. "I love a bedtime story, and I'm an open book. So Ken, you should know exactly who I am," he said.
Judges' guesses: Swizz Beatz, Damian Lillard, Tyler the Creator, Cam Newton, Terrell Owens, Armie Hammer
- Sneak peek episode clue: "If you want to know how I instantly appeared, here's the prescription number to my identity: 31118."
- First package features him eating a banana while sitting next to a fire surrounded by books, including "How to Dig Yourself Out of Debt" and "Serpent's Manual"
- A map of the Caribbean is shown as he says "there was a series of miraculous events to get here"
- Signs for musicology and medicine are shown
- Apparently, he was a troublemaker in his youth, as he's shown throwing a paper airplane on fire
- "I was slithering furiously down a path towards destruction, but my pops saved me by buying me a one-way ticket away from the wrong crowd and on to a path towards success"
- His dad is shown with a hat that says "Serpent Sr." and he has a red mustache
- There's a book called "How to be a Good Serpent"
- Says he then aspired to "new heights" and he didn't want to "cause pain, but heal pain"
- Second clue package starts off with him holding a croissant with bacon on it, standing at an ATM where he gets a receipt for $2
- "I've taken an unorthodox path to get here. Starting out, I could barely make rent" — is that a Rent reference?
- He's shown in a clothing store where there's a mannequin dressed as a doctor in the background
- He said he sold clothes and did manual labor to make money
- He's portrayed in a hard hat next to a sign that says "electrical transformer"
- "I had patience, but all I heard from the gatekeepers was, 'No, no, no.'"
- A pink Cadillac and golden croissant trophy appear
- First performance: Sang "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" by The Proclaimers
- "It's so surreal to be on this stage as a serpent. Music has the power to heal the world and I love to be able to share this gift with you"
- Second performance: Sang "The Bones" by Maren Morris
- His childhood clue was a baby bottle on wheels. "This baby bottle should get your wheels turning," he said.
Judges' guesses: John Legend, Daveed Diggs, Leslie Odom Jr., Taye Diggs, Jesse Williams, Brian McKnight
- Sneak peek episode clue: "Check the gremlin manual and you'll see, I can thrive when the temperature is a cool 66.5 degrees."
- His first package is an '80s style dating video titled "Fast and Friendly Dating Service"
- His reference number is 6219
- "Despite my checkered history, I can actually be quite charming, a true romantic"
- "You may have heard I can be a bit combative," he says as he wrestles with a shark with boxing gloves
- He's seen ironing a bright green shirt
- Says he adores animals, and a tiger, boar, pig, and a chinchilla or some kind of rodent are shown
- Loves "long spins on the beach"
- He uses a 41-proof alcohol bottle to hit a guy as he mentions "bashing opponents"
- He is shown chopping carrots as he says he loves to cook and then a fly buzzes around his head
- "I'd love to have you for dinner... I mean have you over for dinner. But first, let's snuggle up as I serenade you"
- First performance: Sang "Stand By Me" by Ben E. King
- "It meant a lot because this song was sung by one of my best friends ever," he said of his song choice. "His name was Willy DeVille. He passed away years ago and I've missed him for a long, long time and I think the other night for some reason Willy sent me down this song."
Judges' guesses: Jerry Lee Lewis, Mickey Rourke, Steve Austin
UPDATE: Gremlin unmasked himself on Sept. 30. See his true identity here.
- Sneak peek episode clue: "This sun knows how to shine like a torch even during the freezing winter."
- A badge with "fun director gold member" on it is shown
- "I’ve had some extreme seasons in life"
- Masked Singer guards are seen bathing poolside with floaties on — the pool shows a "shallow area" and 2 ft. and 7 ft. markers
- A chihuahua, asteroids and planets, a tennis racket, a jaguar, and a Mickey Mouse head are all shown
- "When I sprung into existence, I felt like the center of the universe... at first, stardom was great, but it was a ton of pressure"
- She says she got burned out, and fell into “deep depression”
- "I was frozen, but within the darkness of a quiet place, I transformed into a ray of light"
- Says she missed out on a lot of her childhood "growing up in a fractured home" but she's made up for that by "discovering childlike outlets to make life magical"
- A black widow and hourglass, birds, and a heart-shaped blue butterfly all show up in the second package
- She's shown going into the woods, leaving footprints behind
- "I love dirt in my toes, a young memory of mine, and the land that slides as my heart walks the line"
- She's seen stirring a cauldron with purple liquid in it that she puts candy canes and blonde pigtails into
- Says she's become "a wiz at cooking up tasty treats for a like-minded and material girl"
- "I'm always looking at the bright side, burning ugly rumors out of my life," she says as she's pictured in a circle of candles
- First performance: Sang “Cuz I Love You” by Lizzo
- Said of her costume, "Well, when I put this mask on I felt like it was a reflection of who I am personally, and I like it."
- Second performance: Sang "Praying" by Kesha
- Her drone clue was a Magic 8-Ball: "Will this Magic 8-Ball help you conjure up my identity? Outlook not so hot."
Judges’ guesses: Katharine McPhee, Demi Lovato, Madonna, Mandy Moore, Carrie Underwood
- Sneak peek episode clue: "You should know I share something in common with a powerful giant," he says, as a giant giraffe walks down 10th Ave. in New York City.
- Carnival music plays, with lots of carnival references throughout (bumper cars, a Ferris wheel, fireworks)
- He has had a "roller coaster career full of ups and downs"
- Says music is in his blood but he "took a gigantic risk and became the butt of everyone's jokes"
- Lots of portraits of himself are shown
- Green apples and tomatoes are being thrown, like at a comedy show
- Said he "was in knots and felt so lonely" but it drove him to "swing even higher"
- A $3 sign is shown in the background
- “Now I'm in the driver's seat, and I’m off to the races tonight. That’s a wrap!” (or did he mean rap?)
- Says he's having fun on the show, which is something he "really needs in [his] life right now"
- There are still lots of portraits of himself in the second package
- Says he's "survived and thrived in the animal kingdom by seeing the big picture and staying above the drama," as a closeup of season 2's Fox is shown
- Peaches are shown — a possible Georgia reference?
- Says his life recently came crashing down, but he's kept it "mostly secret" and his life was transformed in "the blink of an eye"
- He had a terrible episode that "scrambled" his brain and he couldn't walk or talk, but he came out stronger on the other side
- "Now, I'm at a crossroads, but the one thing that keeps me going is my herd," he says as five giraffes and two birds are shown
- First performance: Sang "Let's Get It Started" by Black Eyed Peas
- When asked if he ever saw himself singing as a giraffe, he said, "Not at all. This has really been fun. It allows me to have a bit of anonymity which is nice, plus it was a big deal for me to not have to focus on my vocals. Plus it's super sexy."
- Second performance: Sang "Get Down on It" by Kool & the Gang
- His drone clue was a domino with two fours on it: "That was a really important tile to me, but does it help you guys score my identity?"
Judges' guesses: Garth Brooks, Travis Barker, Vanilla Ice, Scott Wolf, Shia LaBeouf
UPDATE: Giraffe went home on Oct. 7. See who was under the mask here.
- Sneak peek episode clue: "When you watch my onscreen performance it will be in 3D: dynamic, delightful, and diva-licious. Mirror mirror on the wall, what makes me the biggest miracle of all?"
- First clue package is an homage to Sex and the City called "Snacks and the City"
- "Hey all you cool corns and cornettes" — reference to Tiger King?
- "I'm Ms. Popcorn, if you’re tasty"
- Speaks with a strong New York accent, but could be faking or exaggerating it
- Says she built a career "around love," but that doesn't mean she's "soft"
- A green snake, a partially eaten red apple, meatloaf, Vogue and Better Homes and Gardens magazines, tigers, a silver starfish, and gold hoops on a gold fish all appear in the first package
- Mentions "jet-setting to exotic places with royalty"
- A bus drives by with an ad for her Broadway show on it
- "You may think I'm a little cheesy, but I worked for what I got"
- Second clue package has soap opera vibes and is called "The Corn and the Beautiful"
- Says she picked the Popcorn costume because she wanted to step "far out of [her] comfort zone," but her favorite part of the show is flirting with Nick Cannon
- "I wasn't always the healthiest treat," she says as she's pictured laying in a hospital bed
- When she was young, she suffered from a "bizarre condition" where she couldn't eat or sleep, and it led to anxiety and her feeling like she was in an "emotional prison"
- Three cats are shown, as are candles in the shape of the number 16
- A hair crimper and a Rubik's Cube appear
- A rainbow flag appears as she says she survived her ordeal because of her voice
- First performance: Sang "What About Us" by Pink
- Said of her costume, "Well, Nick, just like popcorn I can be quite buttery at times, very salty, but also very sweet."
- Second performance: Sang "Falling" by Harry Styles
- Her drone clue was Venus: "The second rock from the sun may be far away, but it should bring you closer to me."
Judges' guesses: Tina Turner, Carole Baskin, Mary J. Blige, Gloria Gaynor, Katy Perry, Vanessa Williams
- Sneak peek episode clue: "If you want a hot clue to finding my identity, just look into stocks and bonds."
- Seen at his "lairz," which has race cars parked out front
- "Sorry, it's a bit humid in here," he says as he breathes smoke out his nose
- "As you can see, dressing up in funky outrageous costumes isn’t new to me," he says as he walks by several portraits of himself in different outfits
- A stopwatch, weights, a dog bone, a spa, the Statue of Liberty, and a lot of trophies are shown
- "At first my fire was dangerous. Then I got a tip that helped me calm down and switch gears. And now, I got me this shiny treasure den."
- First performance: Sang "Mama Said Knock You Out" by LL Cool J
- On becoming the Dragon, he said, "It's been an incredible experience. This whole outfit looking like I am really one of the most powerful and dominant characters in existence."
Judges' guesses: DMX, Michael Phelps, Busta Rhymes
UPDATE: The Dragon retreated to his lair on Sept. 23. See who he turned out to be.
- Sneak peek episode clue: "You can try and figure out who we are, but as for who is more talented, it’s a tie."
- Their first clue package takes place in "Jam-a-lot"
- "So you haven’t seen us together in a while, but now it's time for a family reunion"
- "Working with him, he’s a prankster — a real wise guy," the female owl says
- "Anything for a laugh," he says, while pulling out a red rose from his pocket
- A street sign at the corner of Magnolia and Quarrel Canyon (a stand-in for Laurel Canyon) is shown
- The female owl says, "Oh, brother" — possible sibling vibes?
- They were working in Hollywood, and the male owl was driving the female owl home one day and singing "Let It Snow" off-key to "egg her on"
- "I just wanted to make Christmas extra magical," he says
- A castle in a forest, a pearl in a shell, and Christmas lights on a birdhouse are shown
- Male owl says they've always been there for each other, like when he was going through a messy breakup and "got swept up in an avalanche of emotions"
- An electronic "D" is shown on the floor
- An anchor with the word "management" with the "man" emphasized is shown as the female owl says she was his anchor
- A basketball with "DAL" on it appears
- He was her "knight in shining armor" during bad times as well: "I had an opportunity fit for a queen that I was too scared to do"
- The male owl tells her, "You can do it!" — Ken mentions it could be a reference to The Waterboy
- She says she then "took a leap of faith" and it was "life-changing"
- A bouncy house and a knotted rope are shown
- Both of them say "Huzzah!"
- First performance: Sang "Say Something" by A Great Big World
- When asked if they ever imagined being on stage in an egg, the male owl said, "No. I knew it would happen for me one day because I love wings."
- Second performance: Sang "Like I'm Gonna Lose You" by Meghan Trainor (Feat. John Legend)
- Their drone clue was a witch's hat: "We will tip our hats to whichever one of you figures out the clue."
- Female owl told Ken she's not Bjork or Honey Boo Boo. And the male owl told him that he's not Fabio or on JAG.
Judges' guesses: Amy Grant and Vince Gill, Donny and Marie Osmond, Eugene Levy and Catherine O’Hara, Rachel McAdams and Will Ferrell, Rob Schneider and Elle King, Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood, Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman
The Masked Singer