Watch a hilarious deleted scene of confused Survivor 44 players trying to vote
- TV Show
Voting on Survivor is hard. You have to figure out if you are truly making the right move. You have to figure out if you are voting with your head or your heart. And sometimes, you simply have to figure out how to vote — as in, figure out where the damn pen is.
In a hilarious deleted montage presumably originally intended for the Survivor 44 finale after-show, we see player after player flummoxed by the chess-themed voting urn at Tribal Council. "Why is there so much crap up here?" asks Carolyn Wiger when she first attempts to vote. "I am super f---ing confused. And now I'm the person asking where the pen is."
But Carolyn is far from the only contestant positively befuddled while attempting to locate the marker. Maddy, Brandon, Lauren, Carson, Matt, Danny, and even Claire (who never cast a vote!) are all hilariously confused by the assortment of various chess pieces at the Tribal Council voting booth.
It is a supercut of epic proportions, and this exclusive deleted scene awaits you in the video above. If you are the type of person who feeds off of the bewilderment of others — kind of like the energy vampire from What We Do in the Shadows, but with confusion instead — then this is the clip for you. So much puzzlement. So much disorientation. So much fun. Enjoy!
Sign up for Entertainment Weekly's free daily newsletter to get breaking TV news, exclusive first looks, recaps, reviews, interviews with your favorite stars, and more.
- Yam Yam Arocho reveals that one Survivor jury vote that surprised him
- Heidi Lagares-Greenblatt wants one big change to the Survivor after-show
- Carson Garrett admits he would not have helped Yam Yam with fire on Survivor
- Carolyn Wiger was 'shocked as hell' and 'hurt' to not get any Survivor jury votes
- Lauren Harpe explains why she was 'pissed' at Carson on Survivor
- Survivor 44 finale recap: A winner is crowned
- Medevaced Survivor player Bruce Perreault returning for Survivor 45
- The Survivor 44 final 5 speak!
- The Survivor 44 jury speaks!
- Survivor 44 finalists explain how they want to handle the jury
- Jaime Lynn Ruiz reacts to learning her Survivor idol was fake
- Jeff Probst discusses the future of the Survivor reunion show
Strangers starve themselves on an island for our amusement in the hopes of winning $1 million, as host Jeff Probst implores them to "Dig deep!"
- Ariana tells Raquel to 'go f--- yourself with a cheese grater' in Vanderpump Rules reunion clip
- Based on a True Story stars Chris Messina, Kaley Cuoco talk murder, marriage, and the appeal of true crime
- Nicolas Cage is Joel Kinnaman's passenger from hell in Sympathy for the Devil trailer
- The Lincoln Lawyer season 2 first look introduces Lana Parrilla, Yaya DaCosta