The Survivor 41 players reveal their most embarrassing moments
- TV Show
When they go on Survivor, some players find glory on the screen. Others, not so much. With little control over what happens out there on the island, and absolutely no control over the edit they get, a contestant's most humiliating moments can often end up being aired around the world.
So with the premiere of Survivor 41 coming Sept. 22 on CBS, we asked the new cast to prepare themselves for the potential awkwardness on the horizon by revealing their most embarrassing moments ever — and boy, do we have some doozies.
Our dear castaways have suffered some hilarious discomfort over the years. Who tore a dress, potentially exposing some "really funky underwear"? Who "fell flat on my ass" with a sushi roll in hand? Who broke wind "in a very quiet DMV"? And who announces somewhat offhandedly, "I fart a lot"?
Oh, but that's not all. Not by a long shot. Here's what else the Survivor 41 cast brings to the table: Throwing up in a pool? Check. Feminine hygiene product mishap? Check. Pooping their pants… in college? Check and check. Of course, all those embarrassing moments pale in comparison to the contestant who somehow managed to almost start a fire… with his underwear!
If the stories these 18 are spilling in this montage are any indication of the tales they'll be telling on screen during season 41, then we should have a pretty entertaining (and pleasantly self-deprecating) cast on our hands.
Of course, the most embarrassing thing of all would be getting voted out first, a fate that awaits one of these poor souls. In the meantime, watch the video above and amuse yourself with the player who in her online class mistakenly typed in "Google Dicks" instead of Google Docs.
To keep track of our daily pregame Survivor 41 coverage, check out EW's Survivor hub and follow Dalton Ross on Twitter.
- Jeff Probst says all Survivor seasons will now be numbered
- The new Survivor cast makes bold predictions for season 41
- Jeff Probst explains how fans can play Survivor 41 from home
- Survivor 41 contestants name their favorite players ever
- Jeff Probst says Mike White inspired him to completely retool Survivor 41
- Jeff Probst says Survivor may never go back to 39 days
Strangers starve themselves on an island for our amusement in the hopes of winning $1 million, as host Jeff Probst implores them to "Dig deep!"
- The stars of Air hoop it up in EW's portrait gallery
- Ben Affleck and his all-star Air cast give a play-by-play of making their Michael Jordan movie
- Watch Oscar Isaac, his beard, and a guitar join Gaby Moreno in the new video for 'Luna de Xelajú'
- Sasha Colby wants Tennessee frat boys arrested for appropriating drag on Halloween: 'What are they going to do?'
Comments have been disabled on this post