Watch Randall watch Kevin watch Sophie in This Is Us wedding sneak peek
- TV Show
In Tuesday's episode of This Is Us, you will learn that Kevin ends up with Cassidy.
Hmm, let's try that again: In Tuesday's episode of This Is Us, you will learn that Kevin ends up with Sophie.
And once more: In Tuesday's episode of This Is Us, you will learn that Kevin ends up with Arielle — you know, the wedding singer.
What we're trying to say several ways is: There are a few options in this triple romantic mystery surrounding Kevin (Justin Hartley) that the twisty family drama set up in last week's installment, and it is your job until Tuesday night to speculate wildly on the outcome. Could it be the wedding singer you just met? It's certainly a long shot, but given how Jack (Milo Ventimiglia) first spotted Rebecca (Mandy Moore), maybe she casts a bigger (moon)shadow than you think. Will it be Kevin's long-pined-for, on-again-off-again ex-wife, which would be please many fans, but last you were told, she's married? Or what about Kevin's good friend with whom he seemed to at least want to keep open the option of a relationship? In short: Tuesday's episode promises resolution and romance.
"It's everything you wanted — even if you didn't know you wanted it," This Is Us story editor Danielle Bauman, who wrote the episode, tells EW. "It's for all the romantics out there." What exactly should viewers brace for? "Thirsty women. Questionable poetry. And true love."
In this exclusive clip from "The Night Before the Wedding," which airs Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET/PT on NBC, Randall (Sterling K. Brown) can tell that Kevin has been thinking a little too much about Sophie (Alexandra Breckenridge). "We both know that you've been staring at that door, willing Sophie to walk through it, all day," he tells his brother.
"No, I don't even know what you're talking about," Kevin retorts. "I have not been doing any of those things."
"She's a married woman, Kev," Randall reminds him. "Don't cause any drama at our sister's wedding."
We'll give you one big guess as to who walks through the door at that moment, and here are two hints: It's not Cassidy (Jennifer Morrison) or Arielle (Katie Lowes). Raise a mimosa to mystery resolution and just pray that no one winds up with Phillip's drunk cousin, Oliver.
Sign up for Entertainment Weekly's free daily newsletter to get breaking TV news, exclusive first looks, recaps, reviews, interviews with your favorite stars, and more.
- This Is Us writer breaks down Kevin's triple-romance mystery, explains Miguel's health
- This Is Us star Chris Sullivan on why Toby & Kate didn't make it — and why that's okay
- This Is Us star Chrissy Metz on Kate & Phillip's relationship
- This Is Us star Justin Hartley says not everyone will be happy with Kevin's ending, but...
- This Is Us stars, creator reveal the 14 spin-offs they'd love to see
- Jonathan Bailey and Matt Bomer spark a decades-spanning romance in Fellow Travelers teaser
- Harvey Guillén finds his light: The What We Do in the Shadows star on pride, perseverance, and Puss in Boots
- Watch Harvey Guillén sing Wicked from memory — in Japanese
- The Flash filmmakers say movie was not in danger of shutting down over Ezra Miller controversy: 'That was never real'