For your eyes only: Get your highly confidential first look at the FBI crossover event
Jeremy Sisto is in the Lisa Stansfield era of his CBS procedural career since he's been around the world with FBI-I-I-I.
Do the kids even know who Lisa Stansfield is? Moreover, do they know that FBI, FBI: Most Wanted, and FBI: International are having a major three-hour global crossover event?
On April 4, starting with FBI: International (at a special time, 8pm ET/PT), the feds team up for a Dick Wolf threeway when the abduction of an American citizen in Rome reveals an international plot to carry out a mass-casualty terror attack in New York City.
Sisto's FBI character Jubal Valentine is the connecting link to all three episodes, titled "Imminent Threat - Parts One, Two, and Three." Sisto praised FBI showrunner and executive producer Rick Eid and the entire FBI family for "crafting a story that ties in all three teams in a believable and incredibly exciting way."
"I was thrilled when I was told Jubal would be hopping on a plane to Rome," Sisto told EW. "They pulled out all the stops for this epic television event and dipped into some pretty deep waters. It was a blast to get to know the FBI: International team and explore those relationships. Jubal is definitely a fish out of water over there, but that doesn't stop him from pushing the boundaries."
The logline for each episode follows.
When the abduction of an American architect in Rome appears to be connected to a brewing terror threat in New York City, FBI's Jubal and Nina (Shantel VanSanten) join FBI: International's Forrester (Luke Kleintank) and his Fly Team in Italy, as they work together to find the missing American and shed light on the terrorists' U.S. target.
To aid Scola (John Boyd) in his undercover mission to find the terrorists believed to be behind the imminent attack in New York City, Maggie (Missy Peregrym) calls in Remy (Dylan McDermott), whose well-connected informant from a prior case may be key to moving the operation forward.
FBI: Most Wanted
The clock's ticking as the FBI and FBI: Most Wanted teams join forces to hunt down the fugitive terrorists as they get closer to carrying out a plot to destroy a major New York City landmark and cause devastating civilian casualties.
This is the second crossover event for the FBI franchise, after the first one aired in September 2021, kicking off the fourth season of FBI, the third season of FBI: Most Wanted, and the series premiere of FBI: International, which films in Budapest among other European cities.
The FBI "Imminent Threat" three-parter airs Tuesday, April 4, starting at 8pm ET/PT.
Sign up for Entertainment Weekly's free daily newsletterto get breaking TV news, exclusive first looks, recaps, reviews, interviews with your favorite stars, and more.
- Three's it, the Feds! FBI, FBI: International, and FBI: Most Wanted doing major crossover event
- NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, and NCIS: Hawai'i stars preview how the 3-show crossover is like the MCU
- The Rookie and The Rookie: Feds showrunners tease winter crossover event, Garza's health, Chenford's date
- Law & Order to air first-ever crossover special with all 3 NBC dramas
- Dominique Fishback already turned in the performance of the year — and she's just getting started
- Rob Lowe previews 'very hot, sexy' new 9-1-1: Lone Star romance — but does she think he's a 'rent boy'?
- Neil Patrick Harris, Hilary Duff talk Barney's return on How I Met Your Father: 'I broke 100 times'
- The Muppets Mayhem is ready to jam in first look at series focused on the Electric Mayhem