Watch Demi Moore in first teaser for dystopian series Brave New World
Brave New World is coming to life in Peacock's small-screen adaptation of the classic Aldous Huxley novel, and the first trailer has just arrived.
Demi Moore leads the cast of the sci-fi drama, which follows the residents of a seemingly utopian future society called New London that has achieved peace and stability through the prohibition of monogamy, privacy, money, family, and history itself.
"There's no pain there, John. No fear," Moore tells Ehrenreich in the teaser. "I want that for you."
In the series, Findlay's Lenina Crowe and Lloyd’s Bernard Max have only ever known a rigid social order and a culture of instant gratification and ubiquitous sex. When curiosity leads the pair on an adventure to the Savage Lands, they’ll need to be saved when they end up part of a violent rebellion.
Ehrenreich's character, John the Savage, escapes back to New London with Crowe and Max, and when he disrupts society's fragile harmony, his cohorts will have to deal with the repercussions.
Brave New World wrapped filming before Hollywood's shutdown at the of March due to the coronavirus pandemic. No release date has been announced for the series, though the streamer is hopeful it will still launch this year.
- Downton Abbey alum Jessica Brown-Findlay joins Alden Ehrenreich, Harry Lloyd in Brave New World
- See Mario Lopez and Elizabeth Berkley return to Bayside in Saved by the Bell reboot teaser
- Watch Emmy Rossum go blonde bombshell in first teaser for Angelyne
- Here's everything coming to Peacock, NBCUniversal's streaming service
- Hayden Christensen returning to Star Wars franchise as Anakin Skywalker for Disney+ Ahsoka series
- Jason Momoa has watched Dune five times — here's what he's excited for you to see
- The sound of sand: How Hans Zimmer and Dune collaborators built their sonic sci-fi world
- Simon Kinberg's Hollywood Invasion: The X-Men producer on his new Apple+ sci-fi series and life after mutants