Deal alert! You can save up to $500 on a TV during Cyber Monday — here are 36 to shop right now
Another year is coming to an end, which means the holiday season is just around the corner. It's also a favorite time of year for savvy shoppers who have been waiting all year to pick up big-ticket items for less.
This year, Target, Walmart, Amazon, and Best Buy are putting all kinds of TVs on sale for Cyber Monday. Brands like Samsung, Sony, LG, and more are being discounted by as much as 43 percent for the official kickoff to the holiday shopping season. If you didn't take advantage of the early deals running at Amazon and other retailers during Black Friday, not to worry — you can still score a new screen starting at under $100.
Whether you're looking for a chic Frame TV, a massive 75-inch screen for gaming, or an easy-to-use TV that is Alexa or Google Assitant compatible, you're sure to find something on sale that fits your needs. With so many great Cyber Monday deals to choose from, we put together the best ones for you below.
The 5 Best Cyber Monday TV Deals Overall
- Insignia 32-Inch Class F20 Series Smart HD Fire TV, $99.99 (orig. $179.99) at bestbuy.com
- Hisense 40" Class A4G Series LED Full HD Smart Vidaa TV, $129.99 (orig. $249.99) at bestbuy.com
- Vizio 24-Inch Class D-Series LED 720p Smart TV, $99.99 (orig. $119.99) at bestbuy.com
- LG 50-Inch Class UQ75 Series LED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV, $299.99 (orig. $379.99) at bestbuy.com
- Sony 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD TV A95K Series: BRAVIA XR OLED Smart Google TV, $2,998 (orig. $3,999.99) at amazon.com
For small spaces, it's tough to beat the price and quality of the Insignia 32-Inch F20 Smart Fire TV, on sale for $100 right now at Best Buy. One shopper deemed it a "great TV" and said the picture quality "is awesome." The 720-pixel screen comes with a voice remote and lets you easily stream your favorite shows from services you're subscribed to.
A splurge-worthy TV is the Sony 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD TV A95K Series: BRAVIA XR OLED Smart Google TV, an Amazon's Choice pick on sale for 25 percent off. It's worthy of the title since it comes with Google Assistant to help you navigate streaming services like the Bravia Core app, included at no extra charge. You can even stream from an iPhone or iPad with its AirPlay2 support.
If you don't need such a big TV, consider the LG 50-Inch Class UQ75 Series LED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV instead. At 50 inches, it's still a good size, and it's on sale at Best Buy for $300, making it a smart choice. The excellent picture and sound quality are thanks to the Gen 5 AI Processor 4K, and streaming from most platforms is no problem. LG also includes more than 300 free channels.
Smaller in size and in budget, the Vizio 24-Inch Class D-Series LED Smart TV is another great Best Buy deal. It's on sale for just $100 and it delivers a quality 720-pixel picture. The brand's IQ processor means action-packed sports and games look great with no lag time.
To shop by retailer, scroll below and score your new favorite TV at a fantastic price this Cyber Monday.
Best Cyber Monday TV Deals at Amazon
- Amazon Fire 55-Inch 4K UHD Smart TV, $329.99 (orig. $519.99)
- Amazon Fire TV 50-Inch Omni Series 4K UHD Smart TV, $399.99 (orig. $509.99)
- Sony 75-Inch 4K Ultra HD TV X85K Series LED Smart Google TV, $1,198 (orig. $1,298)
- Samsung 65-Inch Class OLED 4K S95B Series Quantum HDR Smart TV, $1,797.99 (orig. $2,997.99)
- Sony A90J 83-Inch BRAVIA XR OLED 4K Ultra HD Smart Google TV, $4,798 (orig. $5,999.99)
- Hisense 50-Inch ULED U6 Series QLED 4K Smart Fire TV, $299.99 (orig. $529.99)
- Samsung 65-Inch Class Crystal AU800 Series Smart TV with Built-In Alexa, $547.99 (orig. $647.99)
A solid choice in a larger size is the Samsung 65-Inch Class OLED 4K S95B Series Quantum HDR Smart TV. It's marked down by 40 percent on Amazon for Cyber Monday, bringing the price to $1,800. It's more of a splurge, but it's worth it for the slim profile and 8.3 million pixels that deliver amazing picture quality.
The gamers in your household will love the Sony 75-Inch 4K Ultra HD TV X85K Series LED Smart Google TV. It's specifically designed to provide an upgraded gaming experience when paired with PlayStation 5, though it also works just as well for watching TV and movies. A satisfied gamer said "the picture is great" and the TV overall is "amazing."
Best Cyber Monday TV Deals at Best Buy
- TCL 50-Inch Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Roku TV, $239.99 (orig. $339.99)
- Insignia 55-Inch F30 Series LED Smart Fire TV, $279.99 (orig. $449.99)
- Samsung 75-Inch Class TU690T Series LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV, $579.99 (orig. $849.99)
- LG 75-Inch Class UP7300PUC LED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV, $569.99 (orig. $799.99)
- Samsung 55-Inch Class The Frame QLED 4k Smart Tizen TV, $999.99 (orig. $1,499.99)
- LG 65-Inch Class C2 Series OLED Evo 4K UHD Smart webOS TV, $1,699.99 (orig. $2,099.99)
- Sony 65-Inch Bravia XR 480K 4K OLED Google TV, $1,699.99 (orig. $1,999.99)
- LG - 70-Inch Class UP7070 Series LED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV, $549.99 (orig. $649.99)
- LG - 55-Inch Class B2 Series OLED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV, $999.99 (orig. $1,299.99)
- Sony - 75-Inch Class X80K Series LED 4K HDR Smart Google TV, $999.99 (orig. $1,199.99)
Best Buy is offering some tempting deals on TVs for Cyber Monday. The Insignia 55-Inch F30 Series LED Smart Fire TV is $170 off, bringing the price down to $280. It has 4K Ultra HD and DTS Studio Sound for excellent viewing and sound quality. Alexa will help you stream just about anything under the sun, too.
The LG 70-Inch Class UP7070 Series Smart webOS TV (on sale for $550!) has a 4K display that enhances color, contrast, and clarity. LG's webOS platform lets you binge-watch your favorite shows on Netflix, Hulu, Apple TV, Disney+, Prime Video, and all the LG channels. It's also compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa, so you can easily search for shows, look up the weather, or change the volume.
Or opt for the Sony 75-Inch Class X80K Series LED 4K HDR Smart Google TV for a much bigger picture with amazing 4K resolution. It's on sale for $1,000, which is a great deal for such a large high-quality TV. Reviewers love it, saying they can't believe how great its picture quality is.
Best Cyber Monday TV Deals at Target
- TCL 32-Inch Class 3 Series LED Smart Roku TV, $139.99 (orig. $229.99)
- Vizio V-Series 43-Inch Class 4K HDR Smart TV, $249.99 (orig. $309.99)
- TCL 40-Inch Class 3-Series Full HD 1080p LED Smart Roku, $199.99 (orig. $349.99)
- Hisense 55-Inch 4K UHD Smart Google TV, $279.99 (orig. $349.99)
- LG 55-Inch Class 4K UHD Smart TV, $899.99 (orig. $1,399.99)
- Samsung 60-Inch Smart QLED 4K UHD TV, $749.99 (orig. $899.99)
- Vizio D-Series 40-Inch Full-Array LED HD Smart TV, $199.99 (orig. $249.99)
- LG 65-Inch Class 4K UHD Smart LED TV, $539.99 (orig. $649.99)
Target is offering several Black Friday deals on TVs under $1,000 — in fact, most of our top deals are under $500. The TCL 40-Inch Class 3-Series Full HD 1080p LED Smart Roku is on sale for 43 percent off the regular price, making it a $200 TV. Reviewers have said it's easy to set up and simple to use, and they love clear picture quality.
The LG 55-Inch Class 4K Smart TV is also discounted by $500. This TV is designed to make you feel like you're at a movie theater. It comes with mini LED lights that give off brighter colors and deeper blacks. Plus, you'll love the precision dimming and Dolby Atmos audio that offers a more immersive viewing experience.
And you can't go wrong with the Vizio V-Series 43-Inch Class 4K HDR Smart TV, either. Its HDR and 4K processor ensure you can see nearly every shade of the rainbow in crystal-clear color. It's good for gamers, too, since it automatically updates its setting to optimize games.
Best Cyber Monday TV Deals at Walmart
- Onn 24-Inch LED Roku Smart TV, $98 (orig. $138)
- Samsung 75-Inch Class Q60B 4K Smart TV, $997.99 (orig. $1,399.99)
- Hisense 58-Inch Class 4K UHD LED LCD Roku Smart TV, $298 (orig. $338)
- Samsung 50-Inch Class 4K Crystal UHD LED Smart TV with HDR, $327.99 (orig. $377.99)
- LG 65-Inch A1 Series Class 4K UHD Smart TV, $1,098 (orig. $2,499.99)
- Samsung 55-Inch Class TU8300 Curved 4K Crystal UHD Smart TV with HDR, $447.99 (orig. $548)
Walmart's got some pretty sweet deals on TVs for Cyber Monday, starting with one that's on sale for just under $100. The Onn 24-inch LED Roku Smart TV has a 720-pixel resolution and is perfect for smaller spaces. Plus, it lets you choose from over half a million shows and movies thanks to built-in Roku.
If you want a slightly larger TV, consider the Hisense 58-Inch UHD LED Roku Smart TV. For just under $300, you'll get a 4K Ultra HD picture that's quadruple the resolution of a 1080-pixel screen. This TV also includes a Roku remote control for easy channel surfing and streamer searching.
And if you're willing to splurge a bit, check out Walmart's deal on the Samsung 75-Inch Class Q60B 4K Smart TV. It's normally $1,400, but it's on sale for just under $1,000 right now. It's a smart TV that's loved by Walmart shoppers, if its 1,000+ five-star ratings are any indication.
These Cyber Monday TV deals won't last forever, so order your favorite now while it's on sale and in stock.
Buy it! Insignia 55-Inch F30 Series LED Smart Fire TV, $279.99 (orig. $449.99) at bestbuy.com
Buy it! Amazon Fire TV 50" Omni Series 4K UHD Smart TV, $399.99 (orig. $509.99) at amazon.com
Buy it! Samsung 75-Inch Class Q60B 4K Smart TV, $997.99 (orig. $1,399.99) at walmart.com
- Apple Watches, AirPods, and more Apple products are up to 47 percent off this Memorial Day
- From Funko Pops to smart TVs, Amazon's Memorial Day sale is packed with graduation and Father's Day gifts
- 9 Marvel-themed kitchen gadgets on sale at Amazon right now — prices start at just $6
- Lego is celebrating Star Wars Day early with these new Return of the Jedi sets