Watch every 2020 Super Bowl commercial here
The Super Bowl in Miami this year pits a Midwest MVP (Mahomie!) with a Bay Area powerhouse, but the commercials will still be a hot topic of conversation. Regularly drawing around 100 million viewers each year, the Super Bowl lures in both fans of the two teams vying for the championship, but also those who don’t want to miss the funny, touching, and memorable spots we’ve grown to love.
According to AdAge, Fox is asking for $5.6 million for a 30-second spot. Companies including the typical heavy hitters Pepsi, Tide, Olay, and Hyundai are all forking out for prime commercial placement. Backing those corporate giants are celebrities who can help entice viewers, and already, names including Chris Evans, Missy Elliott, Chis Rock, and cartoon characters Rick and Morty are expected to get you in the mood for the latest products and services.
Like the players on the field on Sunday, we’re getting you fully prepped for the deluge of commercials by giving you a preview now (TV and movie trailers aside). Here’s EW’s running list of every commercial that will air during the matchup between the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Fransisco 49ers.
MTN DEW Zero Sugar
Avocados from Mexico
*fans vote to decide which of the above will play during the game
- Tracee Ellis Ross talks new Super Bowl gig, dreams of hosting Saturday Night Live with mom Diana Ross
- Mr. Peanut, iconic Planters mascot, dies at 104
- Maisie Williams belts Frozen song ‘Let It Go’ in Audi Super Bowl ad
- Bill Murray may re-live a classic Groundhog Day scene for Jeep Super Bowl commercial
- Watch Chris Evans, John Krasinski, and Rachel Dratch go full Boston in Super Bowl commercial