The current queens of RuPaul’s Drag Race brought it to the ball across season 11 with eye-popping runway looks and fierce fashions week after week, but most of them saved their most sickening attire for last.
All 15 queens who participated in the Emmy-winning reality competition series’ 11th season attended the grand finale taping Monday night at Los Angeles’ Orpheum Theatre, where four finalists duked it out for the crown, a $100,000 check, and the title of America’s Drag Superstar.
Before the festivities, however, the queens hit the red carpet to show off their couture outfits, from glamorous gowns (Scarlet Envy, Nina West) to conceptual, wearable art pieces (Yvie Oddly, Plastique Tiara). Below, see each of the ladies’ finale looks, and be sure to tune in to RuPaul’s Drag Race season 11’s penultimate competitive episode this Thursday, May 16 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on VH1.
Vanessa Vanjie Mateo:
Silky Nutmeg Ganache:
Mercedes Iman Diamond:
Brooke Lynn Hytes:
A’Keria Chanel Davenport:
- RuPaul’s Drag Race season 11, episode 11 GIF recap: Westward no!
- RuPaul’s Drag Race star Nina West deserves the world (and her own sitcom)
- RuPaul’s Drag Race star Shuga Cain is open to burning her troll look in public
- Every RuPaul’s Drag Race season 11 runway look so far, ranked
- See RuPaul’s Drag Race season 11 looks that didn’t make the runway