We know TV has a lot to offer, be it network, cable, premium channels, or streaming platforms including Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Apple, Facebook Watch, and elsewhere. So EW is here to help, guiding you every single day to the things that should be on your radar. Check out our recommendations below, and click here to learn how you can stream our picks via your own voice-controlled smart-speaker (Alexa, Google Home) or podcast app (Spotify, iTunes, Google Play).
HOW/WHEN & WHERE TO WATCH: 8 p.m. on Freeform
On the series finale, Clary tries to unite Shadowhunters and Downworlders, and makes a big sacrifice after Jonathan’s reign of terror starts, while Alec struggles to help Magnus. And yes, those are wedding bells you hear!
- Shadowhunters canceled at Freeform
- Shadowhunters first look: Jace and Clary travel to Paris
- Shadowhunters final season trailer promises a wedding and a new Clary
The Bachelorette Reunion
HOW/WHEN & WHERE TO WATCH: 8 p.m. on ABC
The Bachelor mansion plays host to 12 former bachelorettes, who reunite for a special (subtitled “The Biggest Bachelorette Reunion in Bachelor History Ever!”) to celebrate the franchise’s 15 seasons. “It’s a trip down memory lane,” teases host Chris Harrison. “They all have a special place in my heart.”
- 5 secrets from inside The Bachelor mansion
- The Bachelorette: Let’s judge all 33 of Hannah B.’s potential husbands
- The Bachelor’s Colton Underwood: I was ‘touched inappropriately’ at fan event
HOW/WHEN & WHERE TO WATCH: Streaming on Showtime.com
Celebrity Binge Recommendation
Wrapping its sixth season earlier this year, this Showtime series about a fixer for the rich and famous “consistently hits the mark,” says Whiskey Cavalier’s Josh Hopkins. Despite lots of changes (including actors, story lines, moving from L.A. to New York), the show “has managed to reinvent itself while keeping the same level of gritty drama and wink-at-you humor.” With a cast that includes Liev Schreiber and Jon Voight, it’s Dash Mihok and Graham Rogers who Hopkins loves “to watch the most.” “Dash’s depiction of Bunchy is all at once frightening, hilarious, and heartbreaking. Mihok can turn an intense scene on its ear with one silly look.” No fixing required.
- Ray Donovan finale recap: ‘Time Takes a Cigarette’
- Ray Donovan boss on Ray’s struggle to let go and the big move to New York City
- Ray Donovan picked up for a sixth season on Showtime
What Else to Watch
*times are ET and subject to change