Game of Thrones releases photos from episode 4 of season 8
Game of Thrones has released eight photos from its upcoming fourth episode of season 8.
Below are HBO images from the first episode set after “The Long Night.” The battle against the Army of the Dead has been won and Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) sets her sights on toppling Cersei Lannister (Lena Headey) in King’s Landing. The episode is another super-sized outing, nearly 80 minutes long, and is the final episode of the series directed by Emmy-winner David Nutter.
Photos include Daenerys’ fleet, Dany and Drogon, several shots of a mass funeral at Winterfell, a strategy meeting and Cersei and Euron.
Here’s HBO’s promo too:
More “The Long Night’ coverage:
- Melisandre actress on her battle heroism and fate
- Maisie Williams on that Winterfell battle’s surprise ending
- Lyanna Mormont actress Bella Ramsey discusses her Winterfell battle fate
- Why Winterfell battle didn’t have ice spiders
- Recap of Winterfell battle: A dark epic bloodbath
- Ser Jorah actor Iain Glen breaks silence on that heartbreaking battle
- Game of Thrones cinematographer defends dark Winterfell battle scenes
- Game of Thrones director discusses the super-sized Battle of Winterfell