After firing the sweet but adorably aloof May from Lohan Beach House last week, day club owner (and general boss lady) Lindsay Lohan is seemingly adding another name to her professional Burn Book in EW’s exclusive sneak peek at tonight’s episode of Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club.
After gathering several of her brand ambassadors for what should have been a relaxing evening on the sunset-kissed Aegean Sea, Lohan probes into the personal life of her newest employee, Kailah, in an attempt to confirm suspicions the hostess didn’t join her seaside entrepreneurial venture “for the right reasons.”
Lohan goes on to question Kailah’s claims that she didn’t miss her boyfriend back in the States, telling the Las Vegas-based server she “doesn’t believe” her at all and suggests the only reason Kailah made the jump overseas was to take the high-profile jobs of Lohan’s pre-established staff.
“Lindsay’s talking to me about my boyfriend and saying I must be super unhappy with my situation, but I’ve been with my boyfriend for about two years and I’m really happy. Things are going good. It’s not her business at all,” Kailah says in a confessional. “It’s a little frustrating to work with Lindsay. Anything you say to her is kind of just in one ear and out the other. She has these scenarios already in her head that are pre-determined about people and there’s no talking to her.”
“She has no idea what’s actually going on,” she continues. “And she’s almost like living in her own universe. It’s so weird.”
Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club returns tonight at 10:00 p.m. ET on MTV. Watch EW’s exclusive clip from the new episode above.
- Lindsay Lohan channels Ariel, saves lobster from certain death in Beach Club clip
- Lindsay Lohan on explosive Beach Club drama and missing Dina during Big Brother
- Lindsay Lohan gets emotional over Beach Club slap fight in exclusive clip
- Lindsay Lohan didn’t know her viral Mykonos dance was filmed: ‘I was just dancing!’
- Lindsay Lohan gets emotional about her liberation and career comeback: ‘I’m the boss’ now