To read more on The Walking Dead, pick up the new issue of Entertainment Weekly on stands now. You can buy the whole set here, or purchase the individual covers featuring the men, women, and cast now. Don’t forget to subscribe for more exclusive interviews and photos, only in EW.
Congratulations to The Walking Dead for making it to 100 episodes! The landmark installment will air Oct. 22 as the season 8 premiere and we have the super cool covers to prove it.
But what if you’ve never seen the show and want a quick catch-up? Sure, you could have a friend tell you what you need to know, but first off, friends are overrated. And also, why ask them when you can have the cast tell you? Or at least attempt to.
We tasked our cover stars Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira, and Melissa McBride with trying to explain the entire show in just 30 seconds… and let’s just say their zombie-slaying skills are more impressive than their speed recall.
Check out the video above to see how they do. (SPOILER ALERT! Not well.)
For more Walking Dead scoop, follow me on Twitter @DaltonRoss.
The Walking Dead returns on Oct. 22 on AMC.
• The Walking Dead portrait gallery
• The Walking Dead: Corey Hawkins not likely to appear in season 8
• The Walking Dead marks 100 episodes with 3 celebratory EW covers
• The Walking Dead showrunner says Rick-Negan war will end in season 8
• The Walking Dead: Maggie will not give birth in season 8