Pretty Little Liars: 12 things we want to see in the series finale
It’s almost time to say goodbye to Pretty Little Liars. With only the two-hour series finale left, we’re thinking about all the things we’d love to see happen before we leave Rosewood behind. Which mysteries should be solved? Which couples deserve a happy ending? And which random callbacks are we hoping to see?
Well, we have a few ideas…
1. Ashley Marin gets rewarded for being the best parent.
2. SOMEONE wears a cool wedding dress (because we got cheated by not getting to see Hanna in one).
3. After A.D. is revealed, he/she ends up dead or seriously locked up. No cliffhangers allowed.
4. An explanation for the Wren of it all.
5. Ali’s yellow shirt is burned in effigy.
6. Ali and Emily’s baby is a girl… named Maya.
7. Speaking of, who’s the father of that baby? Tell us!
8. Aria is wrong in the promo — she CAN marry Ezra. Or at least they can live happily ever after together.
9. One of the Liars punches A.D. in the face. (Bonus points if it’s Aria, who breaks out the moves she used on Sydney.)
10. Some kind of callback to that time Toby wore a do-rag.
11. Wine moms!
12. The final words are “We lied.”
The Pretty Little Liars two-hour series finale airs Tuesday, June 17 at 8 p.m. ET on Freeform.