Game of Thrones: Maisie Williams ranks Arya's hitlist names
Maisie Williams is revealing how she would prioritize Arya Stark’s hitlist of people who deserve to be dead on HBO’s Game of Thrones. On Sunday’s episode “Oathbreaker,” Arya once again was asked to repeat her ever-evolving death list prayer. In the above video, Williams ranks her top three among Arya’s names. Below are the original names in the HBO series and their current status:
- Cersei Lannister, for having her father arrested (Alive)
- Joffrey Baratheon, for executing her father (Dead — poisoned by Littlefinger and Lady Olenna)
- Ser Meryn Trant, for killing her instructor Syrio Forel (Dead — killed by Arya in brothel)
- Tywin Lannister, for orchestrating the deaths of her mother and brother Robb (Dead — killed by Tyrion)
- Walder Frey, for killing her mother and brother Robb (Alive)
- Polliver, for capturing her, killing young Lommy and taking Needle (Dead — killed by Arya in tavern fight)
- The Hound, for killing her friend Mycah, the butcher’s boy (Status Unknown)
- The Mountain, for torturing people at Harrenhal (Reanimated)
- Melisandre, for taking Gendry (Alive)
- Ser Ilyn Payne (Alive, for beheading her father)
- Beric Dondarrion and Thoros of Myr, for selling Gendry to Melisandre (Alive, briefly added to the list, now seemingly dropped)
Keep reading “The Winds of Winter” coverage: Here’s our interview with Lena Headey revealing her point of view on those game-changing finale twists. Actor Finn Jones on Ser Loras’ sad fate. Our breakdown of that Tower of Joy revelation. And here’s star Emilia Clarke making her bold season 7 predictions. Our very deep-dive recap is now live with our opinions. And don’t forget to subscribe to our Game of Thrones Weekly podcast!
Game of Thrones
HBO's epic fantasy drama based on George R.R. Martin's novel series 'A Song of Ice and Fire.'