Spider-Man: Far From Home is now in theaters, which means it’s time to talk about many things, including post-credit scenes, Easter eggs, and answers to some of your most burning questions.
Below is a running list of EW stories that unpack everything to do with Far From Home and what it means for the Marvel Cinematic Universe moving forward. As you hopefully gathered from the headline at the top of the page, spoilers ensue. But just in case you need an added reminder, here you go…
- What the end-credits scenes mean for the future of the MCU
- How Spider-Man: Far From Home explains the aftermath of the Snap
- Far From Home costume designer breaks down Spidey and Mysterio’s new looks
- Does Spider-Man: Far From Home confirm the existence of a multiverse?
- Director Jon Watts breaks down the film’s biggest twists
- Zendaya on MJ’s high-flying final scene
- Jake Gyllenhaal on Mysterio and how Far From Home goes meta on superhero movies
- Inside Happy and May’s bigger roles in Spider-Man: Far From Home
In case you’re not fed up with this age-old line, with great power comes great responsibility. So wield your spoiler knowledge with care in the face of those who haven’t seen the movie.