Nintendo Switch’s Fortnite bundle is still available on Walmart (for now)
Plus 17 best-selling games that are back in stock
Cyber Monday and Black Friday might be over, but the surprise sales aren’t stopping. Amazon released a Cyber Week Nintendo Switch bundle with Fortnite for $299 earlier this week, and as expected, it sold out in mere minutes. But there’s good news: Retailers like Walmart still have the bundle in stock.
The bundle, priced at $299 but valued over $360, includes a Fortnite-themed Nintendo Switch console with yellow and blue Joy-Cons, a copy of Fortnite, 2,000 V-Bucks (the in-game currency), and a downloadable code for the Wildcat Bundle. According to Nintendo, the latter is an “in-game pack that includes cosmetic items like the Sleek Strike Back Bling and the Wildcat Outfit.”
As for those who are solely looking for a Nintendo Switch console without the bells and whistles, there’s good news, too. The Nintendo Switch with neon blue and red Joy-Cons is available for order on Amazon again, with an estimated shipping date near the end of December. Even Amazon's bundles with SanDisk’s Nintendo-themed microSD cards are back in stock, and Switch Lites remain (relatively) steady with their inventory.
But consoles aren’t the only deals worth watching: Although games like Luigi’s Mansion 3, New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe, and even the new virtual reality-powered Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit sold out in a flash during Black Friday weekend, many best-sellers from Nintendo are now back in stock. Noteworthy deals include the ever-popular Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for $10 off, as well as the Mario 35th anniversary special Super Mario 3D All-Stars for just $49.
Previously out-of-stock titles like Animal Crossing: New Horizons and the new Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity are available again, too, and even the yet-released Immortals Fenyx Rising is already on sale. While many are currently only available for pre-orders at Amazon, we’d recommend placing your order soon to secure these games. With the holiday season fast approaching and prices this low, Nintendo games are sure to fly off shelves (again).
Shop the 17 best Nintendo Switch gaming deals this Cyber Week below.
Nintendo Switch Cyber Week 2020 console deals
- Nintendo Switch Fortnite Wildcat Bundle, $299.99 at amazon.com, walmart.com
- Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue/Red Joy-Cons, $299.99 at amazon.com
- Nintendo Switch Lite in Yellow, Gray, and Coral, $199.99 at amazon.com
- Nintendo Switch Lite bundle with 128GB SanDisk MicroSD cards in Yellow, Gray, and Coral, $226.19 (orig. $234.98) at amazon.com
- Nintendo Switch Lite bundle with 64GB SanDisk MicroSD cards in Yellow, Gray, and Coral, $215.09 (orig. $219.98) at amazon.com
- Nintendo Switch Lite bundle with 256GB SanDisk MicroSD cards in Yellow, Gray, and Coral, $250.99 at amazon.com
Nintendo Switch Cyber Week 2020 game deals
- Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit, $99.99 at amazon.com
- Immortals Fenyx Rising, $49.94 (orig. $59.99) at walmart.com
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars, $49.95 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com, walmart.com
- Luigi's Mansion 3, $49.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe, $48.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
- Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening, $49.94 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
- Overcooked! 2, $24.99 (orig. $39.99) at amazon.com
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, $44.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, $49.94 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com, walmart.com
- Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition, $49.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
- Just Dance 2021, $29.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com