The PlayStation 5 sold out in five minutes at Walmart — but these 19 deals are still available for Black Friday
They’re on the verge of selling out, too.
If you need any more indication that the PlayStation 5 is the hottest console on the market this year, look no further than the fact that its launch day release on November 12 and previous restock on November 19 promptly crashed Walmart’s website on both accounts.
So it was no surprise that Walmart’s latest restock, pegged to its Black Friday ad drop on Wednesday, Nov. 25 at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT, swiftly sold out in under five minutes. Landing pages now show both the PS5 and its digital edition completely unavailable — at least as of this writing.
While Walmart had confirmed the exact times of both restocks, inventory on Best Buy and Amazon have remained far trickier to pin down. With Amazon restocking sporadically and no news from Best Buy, shoppers’ best chances to score one would be to check back and refresh the links consistently. Looking for something different from the PlayStation family? The PlayStation VR bundle with Marvel’s Iron Man, which has also remained elusive for the past few months due to increased demand amid the coronavirus pandemic, is back at Amazon.
However, the lucky few who already grabbed a PS5 can now score games massively marked down for Black Friday. Even new launch titles such as NBA 2K21, Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla, and Just Dance 2021 are on sale for up to $23 off. And since Sony made PS4 games compatible with the new PS5 (and vice versa), now’s the perfect time to grab popular games from the past year like Death Stranding, The Last of Us Part II, and Ghost of Tsushima on sale for as high as 66 percent less than usual.
We’ve narrowed down the 19 best PlayStation games to score on Black Friday, so hurry and grab yours before the discounts end. Plus, read more of EW’s Black Friday coverage, with all you need to locate the best Nintendo, Amazon, and Xbox deals.
Black Friday PlayStation game deals 2020
- Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla, $47.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com, walmart.com
- Marvel Avengers, $24.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com, bestbuy.com, walmart.com
- The Last of Us Part II Standard Edition, $29.99 (orig. $59.99) at bestbuy.com, walmart.com
- Just Dance 2021, $26.99 (orig. $49.99) at amazon.com, bestbuy.com, walmart.com
- Watch Dogs: Legion, $29.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com, bestbuy.com
- Planet Coaster, $41.88 (orig. $49.99) at amazon.com
- Cyberpunk 2077, $49.94 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
- NBA 2K21 for PS5, $60.94 (orig. $69.99) at amazon.com, walmart.com
- FIFA 21 Standard Edition, $26.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com, bestbuy.com, walmart.com
- Persona 5 Royal Standard Edition, $19.99 (orig. $59.99) at bestbuy.com
- Marvel's Spider-Man Game of the Year Edition, $19.99 (orig. $39.99) at amazon.com, bestbuy.com, walmart.com
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Standard Edition, $19.99 (orig. $59.99) at bestbuy.com
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Standard Edition, $29.99 (orig. $59.99) at bestbuy.com
- Sakura Wars Launch Edition, $29.99 (orig. $59.99) at bestbuy.com
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, $29.99 (orig. $39.99) at bestbuy.com; Ultimate Collector’s edition, $87.68 (orig. $129.99) at amazon.com
- The Outer Worlds, $19.99 (orig. $39.99) at bestbuy.com
- Ghost of Tsushima Standard Edition, $39.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com, bestbuy.com
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV Frontline Edition, $49.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com, bestbuy.com
- Wasteland 3, $34 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
Shop more Black Friday 2020 deals: