'Smallville': Clark's True Colors?
15. In season 10, Clark will be facing the ''ghosts of his past'' — including this shirt.
14. Clark Kent wearing anything besides his iconic-colored duds seems unnatural.
13. You could say that a baggy, ill-fitting sweater on an attractive, muscular man is my kryptonite.
12. As is blue on blue.
11. Tracksuit success thanks to the three Cs: comfort, color, and ...commando?
10. This superhero definitely knows how to do low-key.
9. Clothes don't get much more All-American.
8. Troublemaking, red-meteor-rock-wearing Clark is bad — yet so good.
7. A real hero takes time from battling terrible enemies to observe business casual.
6. Somebody save me, indeed.
5. Not a bird, not a plane, just a guy who wears a lot of plaid.
4. Told ya.
3. You can take the boy off the farm, but you can't take the country out of the boy's coat.
2. The other kind of suiting up we can get behind.
1. Clark Kent without his signature inverted color combo? Absolute injustice.