MTV Movie Awards 2011: 11 Moments to Remember
1. Best Line in the Opening Montage
''I wish I had your confidence. I probably would if I slept with Britney Spears when I was 16,'' —Jason Sudeikis to Justin Timberlake's character in The Social Network.
2. Most Obvious Joke in Jason Sudeikis' Monologue
''The entire balcony was fathered by Arnold Schwarzengger.''
3. The Tom Hanks Award for Best Audience Reaction Shot
Emma Stone's stone-faced response to Jason Sudeikis' crack that Easy A was about ''a Canadian hooker.''
4. Most Shameless Attempt at Selling Movie Tickets
And the award goes to Friends With Benefits costars Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis for grabbing each others' special parts. We get it, guys: Your movie has sex in it.
5. Most Honest Acceptance Speech
This goes to the Best Villain winner Tom Felton from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1, who said: ''This will look very nice in my downstairs toilet, thank you.''
6. Most Unnecessary Diva Move
Justin Bieber's ''surprise'' appearance to accept the Best Jaw-Dropping Moment award. Dude couldn't sit in the audience like everyone else?
7. Jason Sudeikis' Gutsiest Celeb-Presenter Introduction
''Ryan Reynolds and someone that we believe is the real Blake Lively though she won't confirm it.'' Bet he had to avoid her backstage afterwards.
8. Most Generous Winner-to-Loser Gesture
This goes to Best Kiss awardee Robert Pattinson for his triple smooch (lips, forehead, and hand) to also-ran Taylor Lautner.
9. Most Shocking F-bomb
Generation Award recipient Reese Witherspoon dropped a well-timed ''motherf---er'' into her acceptance speech. Reese! What if your kids were watching?
10. Most Honest Acceptance Speech (Runner-Up)
Seven-year-old Best Line from a Movie winner Alexis Nicole Sanchez, who started off her speech by saying, ''This is so cool!''
11. Ballsiest Joke No One in the Audience Seemed to Catch
On stage with his Horrible Bosses costars Jason Bateman and Charlie Day, Sudeikis — who's rumored to be the father of ex-girlfriend January Jones' upcoming baby — said: ''I have a lot of pressure on me... I might be a dad soon.'' Kudos to Sudeikis for proving he can take it as well as he dishes it out.