'DWTS' Week 6: Crazy Costume Watch!
8. CHAD OCHOCINCO AND CHERYL BURKE: ARGENTINE TANGO
This Dancing With the Stars couple looks classy and tasteful. What is going on?! (Later in the show, Chad dirtied it up by removing his shirt during the swing dance marathon.)
7. NIECY NASH AND LOUIS VAN AMSTEL: ARGENTINE TANGO
These two kept it classic for the tango, too...until Louis pulled the ''U Can't Touch This Cookie'' trick from inside his jacket.
6. JAKE PAVELKA AND CHELSIE HIGHTOWER: SAMBA
One of Chelsie's boobs was a flower, so that she could represent the entire jungle instead of just its wildlife. But with his to-the-waist deep V neck, Jake was the real animal.
5. PAMELA ANDERSON AND DAMIAN WHITEWOOD: ARGENTINE TANGO
The look was more Lisa Rinna than Sophia Loren, but at least Pam's negligee was ready-to-wear...in bed.
4. EVAN LYSACEK AND ANNA TREBUNSKAYA: SAMBA
Not to be outdone, Evan displayed his heavage with his own deep V. Anna kept things demure (by DWTS standards) with all that extra fabric around her midsection.
3. NICOLE SCHERZINGER AND DEREK HOUGH: SAMBA
If one's beautiful fringe is thick-cut and fashioned from a high school cheerleader's pom pom, is it really beautiful fringe? And is Derek kidding with that shirt? Are these rhetorical questions?
2. ERIN ANDREWS AND MAKSIM CHMERKOVSKIY: SAMBA
Erin was working out her aggression after being kicked out of her beginner's figure skating class due to excessive feathers. To cheer her up, Maks kindly removed first his sleeves, then his entire shirt.
1. SWING DANCE MARATHON: DEREK'S SHOES
Not to mention everything else going on in this shot. Come on now, you can't blame Mr. Hough 'n' Puff for wanting to smother his partner's face into his crotch during the marathon dances. Not only does he always win...but it's tradition!