RuPaul's Drag Race top 4 reunite to spill scalding tea on season 13's wildest moments
Gottmik, Kandy Muse, Rosé, and Symone hold a mini reunion to talk sprained ankles and a special performance of Tina Burner's boy band single.
Don't let the smooth taste fool you: RuPaul's Drag Race season 13 isn't over yet!
EW's BINGE podcast recapping the Emmy-winning reality competition series returns (below and on Spotify) with a surprise episode looking back at season 13's wildest moments. Top 4 contestants Symone, Kandy Muse, Gottmik, and Rosé set sail with hosts Joey Nolfi and Jillian Sederholm aboard the S.S. Muse — Kandy's brand new boat — to ride the waves of nostalgia as they look back on the longest-ever season of the show.
After Symone reveals the contents of the McDonald's bag she secured following her snatching of the series' 13th crown, the queens dive deep into all of the gagatrondrizing bits, from Gottmik's impact on the trans community, the story behind Rosé's sprained ankle, and where their careers are headed next.
Highlights from this episode include:
- Gottmik discussing their impact on the way trans men see themselves in media
- Kandy and the queens reflect on the fallout from the Tamisha fight
- The disconnect between the queens' feelings on Kandy and the fans' feelings on Kandy
- Symone on playing Harriet Tubman for Snatch Game
- Symone addressing Elliott's use of the word "aggressive" when discussing her drag
- A special guest performance by Tina Burner's boy band 5th Ring (and the queens react)
- Rosé dishes on what went through her mind during Tina's infamous makeover
- Reactions to the roast and Utica's intent with her controversial jokes
- Gottmik dishes on working with Paris Hilton and her reaction to the Snatch Game
- The queens hilariously respond to Utica and Olivia Lux's dating rumors
- Symone reveals the iconic last-minute decision to do her Whitney Houston performance with a handkerchief (and where she got the rag from)
- Rosé reveals the story behind her sprained ankle (Denali is involved!)
- The queens look ahead and muse on Kandy's pitch for a dating show
So, grab one of Symone's Diana Ross breasts as a floatation device and hitch a ride on the S.S. Muse, because EW's BINGE podcast is back, back, back again. Listen to our full RuPaul's Drag Race season 13 recap reunion with Symone, Kandy Muse, Gottmik, and Rosé above. The full episode is also available on Spotify now!
Subscribe to EW's BINGE podcast for full recaps of all 13 seasons of RuPaul's Drag Race, featuring exclusive interviews with the season 13 top four, Jaida Essence Hall, Trixie Mattel, Katya, Peppermint, Bianca Del Rio, Bob the Drag Queen, Sasha Velour, and more.
- Watch the heart-pounding first trailer for Amazon Prime Video's YA drama Panic
- Mads Mikkelsen got into a fight with Riders of Justice director when they first met
- Read the first chapter of Jake Tapper's new novel The Devil May Dance
- Mayans M.C. boss teases what's ahead after ending season 3 with a bang