Guest Editor Olivia Munn: My Comic-Con readiness kit
You can’t go to Comic-Con with just one thing in your emergency go-bag. You need at least 9:
1. The Dagger of Razadeen: It glows when Shia LeBeouf is near. Maybe the best invention since Diet Dr Pepper — it tastes like the real thing!
2. GuyFi: Wireless Internet that increases signals when more guys are around.
3. Dead squirrels: When I need a quick protein boost. Don’t judge.
4. My mini-lightsaber: For cutting fruit…okay, it’s for cutting pie.
5. My iDontTouch: It’s new from Apple and allows fans to look but not touch.
6. My Stormtrooper bikini: It’s plastic and can deflect laser blasts.
7. My “Han Solo”: I can’t tell you what it is but it’s something I use when I’m solo.
8. My Munn-y: It’s my own currency with my face on it and everything. Totally worthless but occasionally fools some comic book vendors who are too busy checking out Megan Fox.