RuPaul's Drag Race winners reunite with Miss Congenialities for chaotic Emmys trivia
There's a game within a game within a game within a game in EW's RuPaul's Drag Race reunion, which pits four iconic queens against each other for a wild round of Emmys trivia that will have you crying tears of joy fit for a jar of Heidi's Hydrates.
In celebration of the franchise's her-storic year of Emmy nods (come through, 11 categories!), reigning season 13 winner Symone teams up with her predecessor, Jaida Essence Hall, to square off against their respective Miss Congeniality title-holders Lala Ri and Heidi N Closet to test their collective knowledge on Television Academy factoids. The results are, well, exactly what you'd expect from this group: Smooth-tasting (don't let it fool you), soft and supple, and absolutely bonkers.
Highlights from the game include:
- The queens answer the question: Is Jaida's screen malfunctioning or is she just blinking?
- Jaida reveals she finally knows who Rose Nylund is
- Jaida reveals she also thinks Drag Race has won "155" Emmys
- Heidi is, arguably, a fan of Frasier's tossed salad
- After confusing Jennifer Lawrence and Jenifer Lewis during the season 13 Snatch Game, Symone tests her familiarity with the world's Jennifer population during a lightning round of "Name That Jennifer"
- The queens try to name all of Ms. Lewis' wigs, as seen during her iconic performance on the Emmy-nominated black-ish
- Lala reflects on that time Jaida, well, was particularly fond of the drink onstage
- Heidi hilariously exposes an exclusive bit of jaw-dropping tea about Symone's season 13 finale runway that no one has clocked until this day
Strap in and look over there (a.k.a. scroll up) to watch the RuPaul's Drag Race battle of the seasons reunion in EW's exclusive Emmys trivia video above. And be sure to check out more from EW's The Awardist, featuring Emmys analysis, exclusive interviews, and our podcast diving into all the highlights from the year's TV shows and performances.
Subscribe to EW's BINGE podcast for full recaps of RuPaul's Drag Race, including our new season diving into all five All Stars seasons, featuring exclusive interviews with Jujubee, Alexis Mateo, Shea Couleé, Alaska, Detox, BenDeLaCreme, Kennedy Davenport, and more. And be sure to catch up on our BINGE recaps of RuPaul's Drag Race seasons 1-13 with Symone, Jaida Essence Hall, Trixie Mattel, Katya, Peppermint, Bianca Del Rio, Bob the Drag Queen, Sasha Velour, and more!
RuPaul — as host, mentor, and creative inspiration — decides who's in and who's out.
- She-Hulk: Attorney at Law sneak peek reveals Jen's new client has a connection to Daredevil
- Survivor 43 cast picks the most underrated players ever
- Anne Hathaway and Jeremy Strong talk Armageddon Time: Queens, the 1980s, and 'real-deal pickles'
- Gabrielle Union struggled to relate to her character in The Inspection: 'I look at homophobes as trash'