RuPaul's Drag Race winners reunite with Miss Congenialities for chaotic Emmys trivia
EW pits Symone and Jaida Essence Hall against Lala Ri and Heidi N Closet for a wild game of Emmys trivia that ends with jaw-dropping tea about Symone's season 13 finale look.
There's a game within a game within a game within a game in EW's RuPaul's Drag Race reunion, which pits four iconic queens against each other for a wild round of Emmys trivia that will have you crying tears of joy fit for a jar of Heidi's Hydrates.
In celebration of the franchise's her-storic year of Emmy nods (come through, 11 categories!), reigning season 13 winner Symone teams up with her predecessor, Jaida Essence Hall, to square off against their respective Miss Congeniality title-holders Lala Ri and Heidi N Closet to test their collective knowledge on Television Academy factoids. The results are, well, exactly what you'd expect from this group: Smooth-tasting (don't let it fool you), soft and supple, and absolutely bonkers.
Highlights from the game include:
- The queens answer the question: Is Jaida's screen malfunctioning or is she just blinking?
- Jaida reveals she finally knows who Rose Nylund is
- Jaida reveals she also thinks Drag Race has won "155" Emmys
- Heidi is, arguably, a fan of Frasier's tossed salad
- After confusing Jennifer Lawrence and Jenifer Lewis during the season 13 Snatch Game, Symone tests her familiarity with the world's Jennifer population during a lightning round of "Name That Jennifer"
- The queens try to name all of Ms. Lewis' wigs, as seen during her iconic performance on the Emmy-nominated black-ish
- Lala reflects on that time Jaida, well, was particularly fond of the drink onstage
- Heidi hilariously exposes an exclusive bit of jaw-dropping tea about Symone's season 13 finale runway that no one has clocked until this day
Strap in and look over there (a.k.a. scroll up) to watch the RuPaul's Drag Race battle of the seasons reunion in EW's exclusive Emmys trivia video above. And be sure to check out more from EW's The Awardist, featuring Emmys analysis, exclusive interviews, and our podcast diving into all the highlights from the year's TV shows and performances.
Subscribe to EW's BINGE podcast for full recaps of RuPaul's Drag Race, including our new season diving into all five All Stars seasons, featuring exclusive interviews with Jujubee, Alexis Mateo, Shea Couleé, Alaska, Detox, BenDeLaCreme, Kennedy Davenport, and more. And be sure to catch up on our BINGE recaps of RuPaul's Drag Race seasons 1-13 with Symone, Jaida Essence Hall, Trixie Mattel, Katya, Peppermint, Bianca Del Rio, Bob the Drag Queen, Sasha Velour, and more!
- Gold Rush sneak peek: Tony Beets is ready to make it his best season ever
- Drag Race icon Monique Heart meets Lil Nas X's split SNL pants in wild Walk In preview
- Watch a preview of 50 Cent's powerful new series BMF
- Chris Colfer reveals which character in his new book A Tale of Sorcery is openly gay — and why it's so important