It looks like Fifth Harmony put in “Work” in 2016. At least that’s what the group’s video views show.
On Wednesday, YouTube announced a list of music videos that were the most watched in 2016, and Fifth Harmony’s “Work from Home” landed in the top spot with over a billion views. Following closely behind is Calvin Harris’s summer smash featuring Rihanna, “This is What You Came For,” which YouTube also noted claimed the record for the most views in its first 24 hours online with 11.9 million.
Other top contenders include Hasta el Amanecer, The Chainsmokers, Rihanna, Mike Posner, Sia, ZAYN, Coldplay, and twenty one pilots. See the full list of top videos below.
1. Fifth Harmony – Work from Home feat. Ty Dolla $ign
2. Calvin Harris – This Is What You Came For feat. Rihanna
3. Hasta el Amanecer – Nicky Jam
4. The Chainsmokers – Closer (Lyric Video) feat. Halsey
5. Rihanna – Work (Explicit) feat. Drake
6. Mike Posner – I Took A Pill In Ibiza (Seeb Remix) (Explicit)
7. Sia – Cheap Thrills (Lyric Video) feat. Sean Paul
8. ZAYN – PILLOWTALK
9. Coldplay – Hymn For The Weekend
10. twenty one pilots – Heathens