Kim Kardashian resumes filming KUWTK after Paris robbery
The reality star has gradually returned to sharing her life on camera, sources tell PEOPLE
Kim Kardashian West is slowly getting back to reality after her horrific Paris apartment invasion.
The 35-year-old reality star stepped out for yogurt with friend Jonathan Cheban on Monday and attended husband Kanye West’s concert with a Keeping Up With the Kardashians crew in tow on Tuesday. Kardashian West’s recent outings have marked her most noteworthy forays back into public life since being robbed at gunpoint on Oct. 3.
Of her choice to step back in front of KUWTK cameras, sources say Kardashian West did take a break from filming after the robbery but has gradually resumed filming over the last few weeks.
“She just wants to be with her kids and out of public,” says one source. “No one is pressuring her either. She has the best support from her family.”
Another source told PEOPLE last week that Kardashian West “is still having a difficult time” after the horrifying incident and “has no desire to resume her old life.”
The entire Kardashian-Jenner clan is said to have been shaken up by the robbery, cutting back on public appearances and increasing security.
“This scared everyone,” says an insider. “They’re not taking chances…. It was a really scary situation for the entire family and it’s just not worth it to put themselves out there unnecessarily right now.”
Keeping Up With the Kardashians airs Sundays at 9 p.m. ET on E!
Keeping Up With the Kardashians