Pretty Little Liars: 17 questions that need answering before series finale
It’s hard to believe that it’s been seven years since Spencer, Aria, Emily, Hanna, and Ali first entered our lives, but it’s even more difficult to believe that after season 7, they’ll be leaving. With 10 episodes left in Pretty Little Liars‘ seventh and final season, we have a lot of questions we’re hoping the show answers before we leave Rosewood for good.
Here are 13 of our top burning questions:
1. Who is Uber A?
2. Did Spencer’s father sleep with Mary Drake? WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!
3. What is Archer Dunhill’s backstory?
4. How come Mona looked so dead in that trunk?!
5. Is Toby alive? Is Yvonne alive?
6. Who will Spencer end up with?
7. Will Ezria get their happily ever after?
8. Will any of the other couples (#Emison, #Haleb, etc.)?
9. Who is he?
10. Whatever happened to Mike… and Mr. D/all parents except for, like, three?
11. Why was Noel so angry?
12. Whatever happened to Noel’s hot older brother (played by Robbie Amell)?
13. What does Melissa think about all of this?!
14. Who shot Spencer?
15. Who bought Toby’s house?
16. Did Mona let Noel go?
17. Is Ali pregnant with Archer’s baby?
Got some of your own? Leave ’em in the comments.
The final 10 episodes of Pretty Little Liars will begin in April 2017.
Four little liars and a being named “A” (who may or may not be the fifth little liar) try to live their lives in Rosewood. It’s complicated.