Amber Rose: How to be a Bad Bitch focuses on appearance
'Don’t avoid getting seconds of food if you’re still hungry. From my own experience, a lot of guys find it very attractive.'
To Amber Rose, a bad bitch is “a woman who gets her way by any means necessary.” Her new book, How to Be a Bad Bitch, is part autobiography and part how-to guide for her fans to achieve what Rose earmarks as valuable goals. The 32-year-old model, who rose to fame after she was noticed working as an exotic dancer and recruited for music videos, focuses a large part of her book on improving physical appearance and the importance she places on looking attractive.
Rose’s fans, whom she affectionately calls Rosebuds, will receive no shortage of advice on those fronts in How to be a Bad Bitch. Here are some of the notable tidbits Rose provides in the book,which hits shelves Tuesday.
- “And you should always make sure you look presentable, even just for going to the corner store. You never know who you’re going to run into.”
- “In the same way you wouldn’t go into an exam or a big meeting at work unprepared, you don’t want to tackle your face without a little knowledge and preparation. That way, you can own every aspect of your look, rather than potentially being a victim of your own beauty limitations. You want to be on point in all areas of your life, right?”
- “Curvy or skinny, tall or short, we all look better with smooth lines under our clothes, and that’s why properly fitted bras and Spanx are our best friends.”
- “Don’t avoid getting seconds of food if you’re still hungry. From my own experience, a lot of guys find it very attractive.”
- “It took me years to learn how to master the art of seduction, but once I got it down, I could use it anywhere: at the club where I worked, sure, but also in front of the camera as a model and even today in business meetings.”
- “What Guys Like:
- 1. Girls who can hang with the guys — and, sad but true — play video games — but who can still be very feminine.
- 2. Girls who don’t get jealous or weird.
- 3. Girls who have good manners and aren’t always burping and cussing like a guy.
- 4. Girls who are put together but not afraid to get messy in the bedroom.
- 5. Girls who aren’t afraid to treat them on a date or give a little gift.”