UPDATE: Drake and Future’s joint album What A Time To Be Alive is now streaming on the Beats 1 show OVO Sound Radio, and shortly after the stream began, Drake posted the track list to Instagram. Take a look:
1. “Digital Dash” (Prod. Metro Boomin + Southside)
2. “Big Rings” (Prod. Metro Boomin)
3. “Live From The Gutter” (Prod. Boi-1da + Metro Boomin)
4. “Diamonds Dancing” (Prod. Metro Boomin, Allen Ritter + Frank Dukes)
5. “Scholarships” (Prod. Metro Boomin)
6. “Plastic Bag” (Prod. Neenyo)
7. “I’m The Plug” (Prod. Soutside)
8. Change Locations (Prod. Noel)
9. “Jumpman” (Prod. Metro Boomin)
10. “Jersey” (Prod. Metro Boomin + Southside)
11. “30 For 30 Freestyle” (Prod. Noah “40” Shebib)
EARLIER: Following speculation that Drake and Future were collaborating on a new album, the hip-hop stars have made it official. Their joint project, What A Time To Be Alive, will drop Sunday on Apple Music at 8 p.m. ET — the same time as the Emmys.
The news came first from Drake, who posted the diamond-filled album artwork on Instagram.
Future followed up by posting video of the two working together in a studio. “Damn, we never, ever thought this would happen,” Future says. “This s—t shouldn’t ‘ve never happened. Who let it happen?”
He also posted a black-and-white photo of the two in the studio.
Rumors of the collaboration began when OBO Brien posted but then quickly deleted artwork on Instagram that featured both names of Drake and Future. Since then, both stars have been posting behind-the-scenes pics in and around a studio, further teasing the impending announcement.
You can also get a first listen to the album right before its 8 p.m. release — What A Time To Be Alive will premiere during Drake’s Beats 1 radio show on Sunday beginning at 6 p.m. ET.