Britney Spears confirmed a two-year extension of her Vegas show, “Britney: Piece of Me,” at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. Spears announced the news during her Wednesday night show and according to a release, she told the crowd, “I have some big news tonight … I am going to be in Vegas for two more years!” Dates will now run through December 2017.
Tickets for performances from January through April 2016 will go on sale Sept. 14. According to the release, Spears’ show will also get a makeover that will include new elements that are expected to elevate her showmanship.
Earlier this summer, E! News reported that Spears wasn’t so sure about staying in Vegas. Last month she told the outlet, “I haven’t made up my mind. I really love doing the show. It’s a lot, a lot of fun but I’m kind of torn right now. I don’t really know what I want to do.” Now it seems, she’s made her decision.
WANT MORE EW? Subscribe now to keep up with the latest in movies, television and music.