On season 7 of RuPaul’s Drag Race, there have already been so many Felicias we’ve said bye to—some happily, some not—but as RuPaul announced on tonight’s episode (here’s the full recap if you missed it), she’ll be bringing one of them back! We caught up with the eliminated queens who are in the running to be returning and asked them why they should return—and because we had to throw in just a little bit of shade, we also asked them which queen they should replace.
We’ll have to wait until next week to see who Ru-turns, but in the meantime, see below for the queens’ responses to our questions, and make sure to use #BringBackMyQueen and a #Team hashtag on Twitter and Instagram. Logo will tally these votes before the big Ru-veal next week. For my part, #BringBackMyQueen #TeamTrixie!
1. “Ru should bring my geriatric ass back before I fill up these Depends. The clock is ticking and I don’t want to miss Bingo tonight!”
2. “I should replace Violet because I only have a few weeks left on the battery of my pacemaker, and it gives her a chance to finish puberty in private.”
1. “Ru should pick me because I’m funny now! And I bought a nude bra!”
2. “I should replace Violet because my waist is obviously smaller.”
1. “Ru should pick me to come back so I can do Nene Leakes for Snatch Game.”
2. “I need to replace the No 1. queen. Ru should just put me on and let me send the top queen home in the Lip Sync for Your Life battle.”
1. “My elimination was controversial for a reason… it was unsupported. Even Ru makes mistakes! Maybe her flawless hair was on too tight that day.”
2. “I think many of the remaining queens have been given get-out-jail-free cards. Consider me a correctional officer coming to collect.”
Mrs. Kasha Davis:
1. “Ru should pick Mrs. Kasha Davis to come back because there is a HUGE loss of gowns on the show, especially department store gowns. The gals are wasting away and hitting the runway in their bras and girdles and that’s not LADYLIKE! RuPaul also needs a queen like me of a certain age so that she doesn’t feel left out when the kids all chatter about hashtags, instagrams, and twitter. I’m recharged and ready to fight those DIVAS!!! BRING A LADY BACK!”
2. “I definitely think I should replace Ginger Minj because I like her a lot and I think she is really playing the game well. This way I will take her campy, opinionated position, and when I win, we could easily do a sisterly touring show together!”
[Kandy Ho was too busy twerking to be reached.]
1. “I think everyone needs a bit more mystery, power, through heart. Drag is respectable in every vein and every single person on this earth can benefit from the strength. Let’s make magic.”
2. “RUPAUL! EEHHHEHEHEHE”
RuPaul’s Drag Race airs Mondays at 9 p.m. ET on Logo.