'Sons of Anarchy' bikes, costumes, and gavel to be auctioned
UPDATE 7:15PM: Since certain aspects of the auction are still being sorted out, we have removed links to the site that will be hosting it.
Sons of Anarchy fans have watched a street war unfold in the FX drama’s final season, but soon, they’ll be talking about a bidding war.
An auction site is expected to host the sale of 750 props, wardrobe pieces, and memorabilia from the set. (No, the Reaper table isn’t among them. Yes, Bobby’s eye, the carving fork that killed Tara, Kyle Hobart’s melted back tattoo, and a Chucky’s chili severed head are.) The launch of the auction is still being determined.
Additional items will be added from the final episode once it airs, but here are some of the prize pieces already confirmed to be on the block:
• Jax’s SO and NS rings, hoodies, SAMCRO belt buckle, Nike sneakers—along with his crash Harley and helmet
• Additional Harley-Davidson motorcycles
• Unser’s Airstream
• The president’s gavel (gasping allowed)
• Nero’s business cards, cardigan sweater
• Chibs’ rosary, sunglasses, jeans, boots
• Tig’s Dickies, rings, silver medallion necklace
• Juice’s CDC prison uniform, cigar case shiv (somewhere, Kurt Sutter is laughing), and hand sanitizer
• Tara’s police case file, wedding ring
• Gemma’s leather jacket, necklaces, earrings,
gun hat box, water gun, rubber skateboard used to hit Cherry
• Clay’s chain wallet, ring, bandana, restraint mask from prison
• SAMCRO cuts, rubber guns and knives, sunglasses, helmets, cigarette boxes, coffee mugs
• Opie’s 2001 Harley-Davidson Dyna Super Glide Sport Motorcycle signed by the cast, to benefit multiple charities
Let the backstabbing begin.
Update: Just pretend you do not see “Opie’s Death Rubber Pipe” and “AJ Weston’s Rape Mask.”