Cast announced for Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' includes Demian Bichir and Channing Tatum
The Weinstein Company has revealed the full cast list for Quentin Tarantino’s The Hateful Eight, which includes Tarantino veterans like Samuel L. Jackson and Tim Roth, as well as newbies like Demián Bichir, Channing Tatum, and Jennifer Jason Leigh.
While Tatum’s character is not named in the announcement, the rest of the actors will make up the titular “Hateful Eight.” They include:
1. Samuel L. Jackson as Major Marquis Warren
2. Kurt Russell as John “The Hangman” Ruth
3. Jennifer Jason Leigh as Daisy Domergue
4. Walton Goggins as Chris Mannix
5. Demian Bichir as Bob
6. Tim Roth as Oswaldo Mobray
7. Michael Madsen as Joe Gage
8. Bruce Dern as General Sanford Smithers
Most of this cast, save for Bichir and Leigh, appeared in the live reading of the film Tarantino held in April after the script leaked in early 2014, prompting Tarantino to say he was shelving the project. Now, obviously, the project is being made and will shoot in Telluride. The release is set for fall 2015.
The Hateful Eight