'American Horror Story': 5 teases from this week's winter finale
This week’s episode of American Horror Story: Asylum is without a doubt one of the season’s best hours — I’d actually put it up there with “I Am Anne Frank Part 2.” Titled “The Coat Hanger,” the installment serves as a winter finale for the FX hit until it returns in January with four remaining episodes. Now, I don’t want to spoil it all for you AHS fans because it’s that good. But here are 5 teases to prepare you for one of the most bats*** crazy episodes yet…and I mean that in the best way possible.
- Two characters previously missing from the series return in the final moments for a jaw-dropping twist.
- Previously a victim, Sarah Paulson’s Lana turns into a badass heroine.
- Two characters also find themselves impregnated.
- Dylan McDermott returns to the series and, in the opening scene, pays homage to both his role last year, as therapist Ben Harmon, and the horror classic, The Silence of the Lambs.
- One major character is visited by the angel of death at the end of the episode
Follow Tim on Twitter: @EWTimStack
American Horror Story
An anthology series that centers on different characters and locations, including a haunted house, an insane asylum, a witch coven, a freak show, and a hotel.