Downton Abbey cast in NYC subway photo
This weekend, the cast of Downton Abbey visited New York City and, like the awesome people they are, posed under a “downtown” sign for the New York City subway, with the “w” appropriately covered. Check out the photo, courtesy of the Earl of Grantham’s Twitter page, below:
From left to right, that’s Rob James-Collier (Thomas), Hugh Bonneville (the Earl of Grantham, a.k.a. Robert Crawley), Sophie McShera (Daisy), Joanne Froggatt (Anna), and Brendan Coyle (Bates). My thoughts, in no particular order:
1. Brendan seems to have been channeling Bates.
2. Rob is hot. I feel better about being a Thomas fan.
3. Thought bubble over Joanne’s head: “Brendan’s going to crush me.” Also: “Where’s that hand going?”
4. Do those people in the background not realize that’s the cast of Downton Abbey?! Hoodie person, pull down your hoodie and turn around!
5. Does this mean I can pronounce the “w”?
6. Rob is really, really hot.
Cutest cast photo ever, or what? Were any of you among the lucky few who saw these guys at the Knicks game? Make the rest of us feel jealous in the comments.