Mila Kunis to become a producer, Nate Silver goes 50 for 50, and more
1. Mila Kunis to produce 1972-set women’s-lib drama for The CW
It will not be called That ’70s Chick Show.
2. Nate Silver correctly predicts all 50 states in presidential election; sales of his book jump 850 percent
When his editor called to give him the news, Silver cut him off and said, ”Wait, wait, lemme guess…850 percent?”
3. After denying Internet rumors about it, Michael Bay decides to cast Mark Wahlberg in Transformers 4 after all: ”Let’s say that very Internet chatter gave me some ideas”
In related news, he’s now considering replacing himself as director of Transformers 4.
4. Lindsay Lohan reportedly may be charged with lying to police after Santa Monica car accident this past summer
Police first grew suspicious when she pointed to the Amanda Bynes doll in her car and whispered, ”She did it.”
5. Four network comedies currently in development have F-word in title
6. America’s Funniest Home Videos airs 500th episode
I’m sure they went balls-ouch on it.
7. Robert Plant knocked over by security guard trying to stop stage-rushing fan
His security team apologized for the ”communication breakdown” and said they were worried he’d be ”trampled under foot,” while Plant told his security team to cool it with the Zep references.
8. SEAL Team Six members reprimanded for disclosing classified information to makers of videogame Medal of Honor: Warfighter
As part of their punishment, their PS3s will be secretly buried at sea.
9. After L.A. County voters approve measure requiring condoms for porn films, Vivid Entertainment vows to leave the county
Looks like one of the world’s biggest porn companies is sticking with the pullout method.
10. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez split
Don’t worry, tweens: Nate Silver has their chance of reuniting at 93 percent, with 61 percent of tabloids reporting.