Hit List: Oct. 5, 2012
Matt Damon and Ben Affleck will produce a historical drama, LMFAO broke up, and more
1. Matt Damon, Ben Affleck to produce historical drama about two explorers racing to become first person to reach South Pole
Winner says: ”How do you like them icicles?”
2. LMFAO break up for now, citing difference in creative directions
Redfoo is taking the LM while Sky Blu will take the FA, and they’ve agreed to just leave the O standing alone in the club by the bar.
3. Amanda Bynes spotted in NYC, where Lindsay Lohan was recently arrested for alleged hit-and-run
Area residents are advised to remain calm and swaddle themselves in Bubble Wrap before leaving the house.
4. Sugar Ray frontman Mark McGrath weds longtime girlfriend
It’s okay, 1999, there are plenty of fish in the sea.
5. Six minutes of porn interrupts Disney Channel programming on North Carolina family’s DVR
Without getting too graphic, let’s just say that Handy Manny suddenly became Handsy Manny.
6. Tony Danza reveals he was pen pals with Tupac Shakur when the rapper was serving time in prison
Fortunately, no copies of Tupac’s follow-up to ”Dear Mama,” ”Dear Tony,” have ever been found.
7. Fox moving forward with reality series Does Someone Have to Go?, in which a company has to decide whether or not to fire an employee
So, it’s about the American Idol judges?
8. Fiona Apple arrested, jailed for marijuana and hashish possession in Texas
What she needs is a good defense, because she’s been a bad, bad girl.
9. Historian claims that fourth-century scroll in Coptic contains reference to Jesus’ wife
It’s either the biggest revelation since Revelation or the first example of shipper fan fiction.