Bruce Springsteen plays a four-hour concert, Kristen Stewart cast in a new film, ''Lie Down in Darkness,'' and more
1. In Finland, Bruce Springsteen plays his longest concert ever: 4 hours and 6 minutes
Springsteen even wound up singing a killer version of ”Glory Days” based on events that occurred at the beginning of the show.
2. Kristen Stewart to star in Lie Down in Darkness, now searching for male lead
The producers also need to find someone to play opposite her in the movie.
3. Dennis Rodman slated to release children’s book this year
Presumably titled Where Is Baby’s Belly-Button Ring?
4. CBS developing Vince Vaughn-produced Brady Bunch reboot based on Bobby Brady’s blended family
Casting is taking longer than expected: Vaughn’s top choice isn’t sure he’s right for the role even though Vaughn keeps telling him, ”You’re so Bobby and you don’t even know it!”
5. Clint Eastwood endorses Mitt Romney
The Republican candidate was overjoyed by the news, noting that he’s a ”huge fan of that Pocket Change Baby boxing film.”
6. Amanda Bynes reportedly involved in third hit-and-run accident since May
[In Bob Costas voice] Lindsay Lohan is the greatest hit-and-run driver of all time, but Amanda Bynes may be the greatest hit-and-run driver right now.
7. Snoop Dogg, er, Lion: ”I wanted to bury Snoop Dogg and become Snoop Lion, but I didn’t know that until I went to the temple and received the name Snoop Lion from the Nyabinghi priest”
Key: Temple = Bong. Nyabinghi priest = Friend on couch who passed him the bong.
8. J. Geils Band founder sues former bandmates for using band name to promote tour he’s not participating in
Sighed assassinated Austrian archduke Franz Ferdinand: ”Good luck with that.”
9. Bret Michaels, fiancée split
Michaels hopes that you’ll respect his privacy and preproduction schedule for Rock of Love 4 at this sensitive time.