Jimmy Fallon announces star duet partners for 'Blow Your Pants Off' -- Justin Timberlake, Paul McCartney and more
Rejoice, Music Mix-ers: Jimmy Fallon is making his viral parodies official. As we previously reported, the late-night host/part-time wannabe rock star will be releasing his own album, Blow Your Pants Off, on June 12th.
The album is Fallon’s second, following his 2002 release The Bathroom Wall. This time around, his viral-ready Late Night performances take center stage, with previously heard tracks such as “History of Rap” with Justin Timberlake and the Neil Young-does-Willow Smith “Whip My Hair” with no less a guest than the Boss.
Find full track listing below:
1. “Neil Young Sings ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air'”
2. “History of Rap” (feat. Justin Timberlake)
4. “Scrambled Eggs” (feat. Paul McCartney)
5. “The Doors Sing ‘Reading Rainbow'”
6. “Balls In Your Mouth” (feat. Eddie Vedder)
7. “My Upstairs Neighbors Are Having Sex (And Listening to the Black Eyed Peas)”
8. “Bob Dylan Sings ‘Charles in Charge'”
9. “Walk of Shame” (feat. Dave Matthews)
10. “Slow Jam the News” (feat. Brian Williams)
11. “New French Girlfriend”
12. “Cougar Huntin’” (feat. Big & Rich)
13. “You Spit When You Talk”
14. “Friday” (feat. Stephen Colbert)
15. “Neil Young Sings ‘Whip My Hair'” (feat. Bruce Springsteen)
If you haven’t already, check out Fallon-as-Neil Young with Bruce Springsteen covering Willow Smith’s ubiquitous hit “Whip My Hair”:
Unfortunately, it appears President Obama won’t be lending his smooth slow-jamming of the news to this release (Brian Williams has him covered). Nonetheless, consider my copy pre-ordered. Is it too much to hope Fallon (and guests!) might go on tour?