Hit List: March 2, 2012
Beyoncé readies two albums, ''Jersey Shore'' star J-Woww honors doable Commanders-in-Chief on Presidents Day, and more
1. Beyoncé reportedly working on two albums
And Blue Ivy looks adorable in them! Especially if you turn the page to this photo taken with her security team…
2. Judge rules bankrupt Kodak can remove name from L.A. venue hosting Academy Awards
In a nearby courthouse, the Academy scored a small victory, winning a motion to scrape off the letters J-A-M-E-S-F-R-A-N-C-O from the ”Past Oscar Hosts” plaque.
3. Jennifer Aniston gets star on Walk of Fame
Or as the tabs report: ”Jennifer Aniston gets star on Walk of Fame while missing Brad Pitt and carrying Justin Theroux’s baby.”
4. Oliver Stone’s son to release directorial feature debut
Whaddaya know — there really was a second shooter.
5. Rick Santorum wins praise from…Megadeth’s Dave Mustaine
Now, if he can just lock down endorsements from the dudes in Cannibal Corpse and 3 Inches of Blood, he’s on his way to the most uncomfortable ”friends and family” victory party ever!
5. Syfy’s Ghost Hunters draws 2.2 million viewers after Grant Wilson announces departure
”Oh my God!!! Did you hear that??? What was that???” ”Calm down! It was just a little ratings bump.”
6. Aerosmith recording concept album
And the concept is ”Let’s see if we can get Steven Tyler to focus for 10 minutes.”
7. NBC orders 13 episodes of Hannibal, featuring Silence of the Lambs‘ killer cannibal
Pass the Chianti and liver it up!
8. In honor of Presidents’ Day, Jersey Shore‘s J-Woww selects eight ”PILFs,” presidents she’d like to f—
She also made a ”smush list” of majority whips, but was disappointed to learn how few of them were pro-S&M.
9. Ke$ha reveals that she hosts ”clothing-optional” parties
In fact, at the last bash she was reportedly wearing nothing but a ¢.