''Bachelor'' star Jake Pavelka heads to Vegas, Gary Busey files for bankruptcy, and more
1. Former Bachelor star Jake Pavelka to serve as guest host of Chippendales revue in Las Vegas
Well, that was ahead of schedule.
2. Gary Busey files for Chapter 7 bankruptcy
Well, that was behind schedule.
3. Vanessa Hudgens lived in homeless shelter for two weeks to research role in upcoming film Gimme Shelter
But just to be prepared for any story changes, she also rode hogs with the Hells Angels and listened to Let It Bleed on repeat for a solid month.
4. Suge Knight arrested yet again
Wanna make a joke? Knock yourself out. Or Suge will be happy to do it for you.
5. Fox’s House to end in May after 177 episodes
Which is your favorite: the one where no one can diagnose a patient who has a weird disease until House saves the day at the last minute, or the one where House saves the day at the last minute after no one can diagnose a patient with a weird disease?
6. Beyoncé makes first public appearance in more than a month at Jay-Z benefit concert
And this time there was no bump at all! I knew it was fake!
7. Michael Lohan reportedly applies for job at Burger King
Would you like lies with that?
8. Phantom of the Opera celebrates milestone of 10,000 shows on Broadway
Just off stage, Billy Flynn whispered to Roxie and Velma, ”You want Chicago to be No. 1? Give him the ol’ razzle-dazzle, distract him with all that jazz, and then shoot him on the good side of his face.”
9. Snooki: ”I would consider myself bi”
She was actually going to say ”binge drinker” but passed out before she could finish the sentence.