And here are the other non-murder related highlights from Kris’ book:
- Kris dated, and was briefly engaged to, a professional golfer. She never gives his real name, but calls him “Anthony” throughout the book.
- She met Robert Kardashian for the first time at the Del Mar Thoroughbred Club while wearing a gold necklace pendant that spelled the words “OH, S—.” (She still owns the necklace.)
- Robert asked for Kris’ number. She didn’t give it to him, but he called her anyway. He had a friend who worked at the phone company look it up for him.
- After only three weeks of dating, Robert first proposed to Kris. She declined, and Robert briefly dated Priscilla Presley.
- Robert and Kris often went to a Bible study led by Pat Boone where the likes of Zsa Zsa Gabor, Doris Day, Priscilla Presley, and Glenn Ford often attended.
- Kris had an affair with a producer. This was the catalyst for her divorce from Robert.
- Kris was introduced to Bruce Jenner by her friend Candace Garvey, wife of former baseball star Steve Garvey.
- Kendall Jenner’s godparents are Kathie Lee and Frank Gifford.
So what do you think? Do you find the Nicole Brown Simpson information as compelling as I do? Any interest in reading this memoir? Or will you be passing on Kris’ first take at the book world? Sound off in the comments.