The week in Madonna
From lawsuits to hating on hydrangeas, her Madgesty made plenty of (not so nice) news in the past few days
1. Things get off to a rocky start when critics pan her film W.E. at the Venice Film Festival on Sept. 1.
2. On Sept. 4, a clip of her responding to a gift — ”I absolutely loathe hydrangeas” — hits YouTube.
3. The next day, her ex Guy Ritchie announces that he’s fathered a baby with his girlfriend.
4. On Sept. 6, news breaks that a lawsuit over Madonna’s Material Girl clothing line is moving forward.
5. In a rebuttal to Hydrangeagate, Madge posts a video Sept. 12. The message: ”F— you I like roses!”