'Curb Your Enthusiasm': Jeff Garlin gives you five reasons not to miss tonight's finale
Tonight on Curb Your Enthusiasm, Larry David & co. embark on their final(e) adventure in the Big Apple. What kind of madcap misfortune awaits your favorite social assassin? Jeff Garlin (a.k.a. Larry’s manager Jeff Greene) kindly supplied EW with not one but five reasons (SPOILER ALERT!) to watch the conclusion of the HBO comedy’s eighth season, “Larry vs. Michael J. Fox.” (According to HBO’s website, “Larry has some doubts about Michael J. Fox’s condition.” Gulp.)
1. “This could be the last original episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Ever. I’m not kidding.”
2. “If you’ve ever wanted to see Larry David clash with Michael J. Fox, this is your chance. One of them shakes a lot — and it’s not Michael J. Fox.”
3. “A pillow sham is an instrument of destruction.”
4. “Lounge music is not given its proper respect.”
5. “This is the one episode where my balls don’t have fun.”
Consider your curiosity piqued, people! Given this intel, what are your predictions for the finale? And how would you feel if Larry ultimately decided not to make any more episodes of Curb?