It’s the bottom of the ninth, the eighteenth hole, the fifth set, or whatever the heck the end of a water polo match is called. What we’re trying to say is: tonight at 10:30 p.m. ET/PT, Comedy Central airs this season’s final installment of Sports Show with Norm Macdonald, a feisty faux news program in which the Canadian-born comedian pays tribute to the week in sports by kneeing it in the junk. Never a man to toot his own horn, Macdonald gave EW five compelling reasons not to watch his show.
1. Don’t watch if you only have an hour to live. Tell your children you love them instead.
2. Don’t watch if your Amish community would scorn you. It’s funny, but not worth scorn.
3. Don’t watch if you don’t like laughing because you’ve been burned in the face and laughing hurts. A lot.
4. Don’t watch if Rhoda is on the other channel somewhere.
5. Don’t watch if you’re not interested in the show and your real interest is to marry me and kill me.
And here’s one reason to watch: