Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb are the kind of crazy we here at Entertainment Weekly love, but that alone won’t earn them a cover. Still, the ladies from Today dropped by our New York offices recently to plead their case. Watch their visit unfold below.
A few things you should know:
• Our reception area is the flashiest part of our office.
• This is not the first time that conference room has seen booze.
• They are the first people to stop and molest our framed Ryan Reynolds cover.
• That last statement was a lie.
• Jason Bateman is on the cover of our Best of Summer issue because he’s in July’s hilarious Horrible Bosses and August’s The Change-Up. Also, it’d been at least five minutes since we asked someone for an update on the Arrested Development movie.