Hit List: Feb. 25, 2011
Kim Kardashian, Justin Bieber, and more stars who made the cut
1. Kim Kardashian and her family made $65 million last year in endorsements, products, etc.
You don’t want to know how much of that was made on the back end.
2. Supercomputer ”Watson” defeats two Jeopardy! champs
He’s a merciless competitor. Asked to console his human foes after the showdown, Watson flashed: ”Error 404. Empathy Not Found.”
3. Billy Ray Cyrus says Hannah Montana ”destroyed” his family
It may wind up being his third-biggest regret after his mullet and his mullet.
4. Justin Bieber blasts U.S. health care system in interview
”Do you realize how expensive it is in your country to give birth?” he elaborated. ”God forbid you wind up with triplets, or what I call a baby, baby, baby situation.”
5. The Fighter‘s co-screenwriter working on superhero movie based on biblical figure Samson
We don’t want to give away the ending, but it involves a bottle of vodka, a pair of scissors, and Felicity.
6. Joan Rivers snaps naked pictures of daughter against her will on reality show
C’mon, Joan — you have to ask first: ”Can we gawk?”
7. Flavor Flav wants to star on back-to-high-school reality show
Episode 1: Flav looks down at the clock, counting the minutes until algebra class is over. Episode 2: Flav learns in chemistry class how to power the clock using a mixture of vinegar, salt, and his teeth.
8. Fox hidden-camera prank special to feature Howie Mandel and strangers surprising people with flash mob song-and-dance stunts
9. Letterman producers duped into believing Lindsay Lohan asked to appear on show, but Michael Lohan never cleared stunt with Lindsay
Stupid human trick.
10. 2011 will see release of 27 movie sequels, representing most ever
Studio execs already have a plan to top themselves in 2012, referring to it as ”2011: II.”